Hmm now where did I put those keys?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by DarkNinja, Feb 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. And so they should pay for their mistakes,,,Stupid thick Coppers.....
  2. Maybe they do a picture version for the locals. (Or Pop-Up!) :)
  3. I had to sit through a film with Reese witherspoon in. Where is my compo. Ho the horror the horror
  4. you can wash the flem off your face but you can't get the nob off your head
  5. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Fully agree except this is not a gang of little radgies. This is the Croxteth Crew, proper scumbags who make their living selling drugs and their 'rep' by shooting people. Faced with a wall of silence regarding the shooting, an honest punter steps forward with information and they hand his name to the defence brief? Unbelievable criminal negligence, unless somebody was on a bung. If I had to put a price on relocating, packing in my business interests and my wifes career, £80k wouldn't cover the stress suffered by my dogs.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Here's an idea. Move the bollocks out of your eyes.

It's boring.
  7. In the bowl with Hagar's.
  8. This will clearly help out with the current issues the police forces have with getting witnesses to come forward and give evidence against the rising numbers of ruthless gangs out there. An example should be made out of this police force and not only should jobs be lost but the victim should have received a far more substantial pay-out to reward them not only for being willing/brave enough to come forward, but as compensation for the stress and fear he was subjected to simply for being a good guy.

I would like to think that I would give evidence if I ever witnessed something serious, however until a situation like that occured I guess I would never really know if I would be able to do it, issues like this just throw further doubt in to mind and I imagine I am not the only one who thinks like this.
  9. Yes and move out of the Harry Enfield 80's too?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.