Hmm ! Lovely boys !

I dunno !

You invite a couple of old oppos home for the weekend, feed them, water them, and it descends into a gayfest and a "whos got the sh*ttest tats competition !"

In your own time..go on (and they would have done it to me !!)

:D

That camera angle looks like a still from a feature length production of toilet fun for youp0rnc0cks.

Which one's you?

reni_77 said:
milsum said:
That camera angle looks like a still from a feature length production of toilet fun for youp0rnc0cks.

Which one's you?
Im behind the camera, lead in hand !
I'm curious (Not in that way - I was never confused!) about the tiles, there seems to be one missing.
And why hasn't the bloke on the right curled the towel into a bullwhip for flicking the other guy's arrse? Missed oportunity there.
Was there any dry bumming later? :D

BarkingSpider said:
reni_77 said:
milsum said:

Which one's you?
Im behind the camera, lead in hand !
I'm curious (Not in that way - I was never confused!) about the tiles, there seems to be one missing.
And why hasn't the bloke on the right curled the towel into a bullwhip for flicking the other guy's arrse? Missed oportunity there.
Was there any dry bumming later? :D
Its the toilet in the extension, everything is half done ! Hence me sticking these 2 in a back room on a mattress with a curtain for a quilt and a daysack full of washing for a pillow ! They smashed in all my scrumpy jack and terrorised the dog ! :D Bumming was optional !

reni_77 said:
Its the toilet in the extension, everything is half done ! Hence me sticking these 2 in a back room on a mattress with a curtain for a quilt and a daysack full of washing for a pillow ! They smashed in all my scrumpy jack and terrorised the dog ! :D Bumming was optional !

I take it you weren't baby-sitting your nephew that weekend?!

DozyBint said:
reni_77 said:

No, he is traumatised and beginning to develop alopecia after the other week !

reni_77 said:
DozyBint said:
reni_77 said:

Congratulations - your work is done! :muhaha:

As for the booties, they're obviously not close friends, else they'd be holding each others. :roll:

DozyBint said:
reni_77 said:
DozyBint said:
reni_77 said:

Congratulations - your work is done! :muhaha:

As for the booties, they're obviously not close friends, else they'd be holding each others. :roll:

This was the post coital touch, they were "spent!" :D

Reference the tats, does the chap on the left have a penchant for Laura Ashley? Vaguely reminds me of floral chintz. Nice arrse though.

taboo

LE
milsum said:
Reference the tats, does the chap on the left have a penchant for Laura Ashley? Vaguely reminds me of floral chintz. Nice arrse though.
Bit chunky though,one on the right for me! :wink:

milsum said:
He has a penchant for all things nasty, and was once famously bounced for getting caught doing the nasty with a brazen lass in Tregantle Fort ! :D

Mortars are they..?

JP47

LE
reni_77 said:
milsum said:
He has a penchant for all things nasty, and was once famously bounced for getting caught doing the nasty with a brazen lass in Tregantle Fort ! :D
Didn't pick her up in the Harbour lights by any chance Reni ? :D

JP47 said:
reni_77 said:
milsum said:
Didn't pick her up in the Harbour lights by any chance Reni ? :D
Hello mate !

Couldnt say, he would only confirm her as "one of mi regulars", she was crabby as well ! :D Some stunners in the Harbour though ! 8O

reni_77 said:
PE4rocks said:
Mortars are they..?
(In best American drawl) One shooter, one spotter,
Aah, Gay Bar loiterers then. My apologies.

Latest Threads