Hmm ! Lovely boys !

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sillyboy, Feb 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I dunno !

You invite a couple of old oppos home for the weekend, feed them, water them, and it descends into a gayfest and a "whos got the sh*ttest tats competition !"

In your own time..go on (and they would have done it to me !!)

2. That camera angle looks like a still from a feature length production of toilet fun for youp0rnc0cks.

Which one's you?
  3. Im behind the camera, lead in hand !
  4. I'm curious (Not in that way - I was never confused!) about the tiles, there seems to be one missing.
    And why hasn't the bloke on the right curled the towel into a bullwhip for flicking the other guy's arrse? Missed oportunity there.
    Was there any dry bumming later? :D
  5. Its the toilet in the extension, everything is half done ! Hence me sticking these 2 in a back room on a mattress with a curtain for a quilt and a daysack full of washing for a pillow ! They smashed in all my scrumpy jack and terrorised the dog ! :D Bumming was optional !
  6. reminds me of the "wears the soap?" gag

7. I take it you weren't baby-sitting your nephew that weekend?!
  8. No, he is traumatised and beginning to develop alopecia after the other week !
  9. Congratulations - your work is done! :muhaha:

As for the booties, they're obviously not close friends, else they'd be holding each others. :roll:

10. This was the post coital touch, they were "spent!" :D
  11. Reference the tats, does the chap on the left have a penchant for Laura Ashley? Vaguely reminds me of floral chintz. Nice arrse though.
  12. Bit chunky though,one on the right for me! :wink:
  13. He has a penchant for all things nasty, and was once famously bounced for getting caught doing the nasty with a brazen lass in Tregantle Fort ! :D
  14. I thought he was just about to finger his Prostate gland...
  15. Mortars are they..?