Hmm ! Lovely boys !

I dunno !

You invite a couple of old oppos home for the weekend, feed them, water them, and it descends into a gayfest and a "whos got the sh*ttest tats competition !"

In your own time..go on (and they would have done it to me !!)

:D

reni_77 said:
milsum said:
That camera angle looks like a still from a feature length production of toilet fun for youp0rnc0cks.

Which one's you?
Im behind the camera, lead in hand !
I'm curious (Not in that way - I was never confused!) about the tiles, there seems to be one missing.
And why hasn't the bloke on the right curled the towel into a bullwhip for flicking the other guy's arrse? Missed oportunity there.
Was there any dry bumming later? :D

BarkingSpider said:
reni_77 said:
milsum said:
That camera angle looks like a still from a feature length production of toilet fun for youp0rnc0cks.

Which one's you?
Im behind the camera, lead in hand !
I'm curious (Not in that way - I was never confused!) about the tiles, there seems to be one missing.
And why hasn't the bloke on the right curled the towel into a bullwhip for flicking the other guy's arrse? Missed oportunity there.
Was there any dry bumming later? :D
Its the toilet in the extension, everything is half done ! Hence me sticking these 2 in a back room on a mattress with a curtain for a quilt and a daysack full of washing for a pillow ! They smashed in all my scrumpy jack and terrorised the dog ! :D Bumming was optional !

reni_77 said:
Its the toilet in the extension, everything is half done ! Hence me sticking these 2 in a back room on a mattress with a curtain for a quilt and a daysack full of washing for a pillow ! They smashed in all my scrumpy jack and terrorised the dog ! :D Bumming was optional !

I take it you weren't baby-sitting your nephew that weekend?!

DozyBint said:
reni_77 said:

No, he is traumatised and beginning to develop alopecia after the other week !

reni_77 said:
DozyBint said:
reni_77 said:

Congratulations - your work is done! :muhaha:

As for the booties, they're obviously not close friends, else they'd be holding each others. :roll:

DozyBint said:
reni_77 said:
DozyBint said:
reni_77 said:

Congratulations - your work is done! :muhaha:

As for the booties, they're obviously not close friends, else they'd be holding each others. :roll:

This was the post coital touch, they were "spent!" :D

milsum said:
Reference the tats, does the chap on the left have a penchant for Laura Ashley? Vaguely reminds me of floral chintz. Nice arrse though.
He has a penchant for all things nasty, and was once famously bounced for getting caught doing the nasty with a brazen lass in Tregantle Fort ! :D

Mortars are they..?

reni_77 said:
milsum said:
Reference the tats, does the chap on the left have a penchant for Laura Ashley? Vaguely reminds me of floral chintz. Nice arrse though.
He has a penchant for all things nasty, and was once famously bounced for getting caught doing the nasty with a brazen lass in Tregantle Fort ! :D
Didn't pick her up in the Harbour lights by any chance Reni ? :D

JP47 said:
reni_77 said:
milsum said:
Didn't pick her up in the Harbour lights by any chance Reni ? :D
Hello mate !

Couldnt say, he would only confirm her as "one of mi regulars", she was crabby as well ! :D Some stunners in the Harbour though ! 8O

reni_77 said:
PE4rocks said:
Mortars are they..?
(In best American drawl) One shooter, one spotter,
Aah, Gay Bar loiterers then. My apologies.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ACAB The NAAFI Bar 129
Grey_Mafia65 Waltenkommando 68
Flash MacTavish The NAAFI Bar 34