HMG Safety Supervisor rules.

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by waitout, Nov 26, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I come humbled to the shrine of the SASC looking for wisdom and guidance :)

Rumour control has informed me that the only person allowed to be a Safety Supervisor for the HMG is someone that has attended the week course on this system.

We are currently trying to finalise a range package and obviously a single safety supervisor causes a little logistical issue.

Could someone help confirm or dispel this rumour, I'm currently head in pamphlets (Bible) trying to find it in black and white.
  2. I am awful sorry but there are no members of the SASC that can actually turn a PC on, never mind work out how to get onto the internet and log into a site called ARRSE. Don't forget most are ex-infantry.

Your best bet us to write your message in the Lonely Hearts column of Sixth Sense. You may just get a response then.
  3. Waitout,

Check your PMs for a sensible answer.

Daytona only wants you to write in the Lonely Hearts Column because no one else will talk to him in his unit and he masquerades as 'Lucy' on his weekends off, answering to aforementioned Sixth Sense ads. :lol:

4. Daytona, why else did you think I posted on here, by actually saying I've looked at PAM will get some interest. :D

We all know they're actually decended from trolls who live in caves up by Drovers Arms, only to come out when they sense people enjoying themselves on live firing :p