Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by oldcolt, Jul 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The most sincere form of flattery is it is said. Has anyone seen this new website yet?

Thoughts on a postcard please... :roll:
  2. Edited because ive just realised its not even official, Back to my cave.

still looks shit though :p
  3. This site is a UK spin-off from the Septic It's a load of shite most of the time.

4. Havent had a really good look around as yet but it is owned my Monster who are a pretty big organisation (think Monster jobs/ recruitment website). I also have to say that it looks smart as a website BUT lacks the grittiness/ 'squaddieishness' of Arrse. Worth watching out for.

Two questions leap to mind:
    1) Was Arrse approached for a buyout before this launched?
    2) Are they able to use the title 'HM'Forces without permission?
  5. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

This lot then:

6. That would be them! :wink: :roll:
  7. The Walts are gonna be signing up in their droves for that one. No doubt the SAS forum will have more members than the Regiment ever did?
  8. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

It's not new,I joined it months ago but hardly ever go on it.Duller than e-goat!
  9. Looks sh1t. also has a NAAFI Bar - last post about 5 hours ago. Hmm, buzzing then!
  10. I'm with spike on that one. it looked all shiny when I joined, but its blaady boring and filled with walts and waltesses. though the majority of them seemed to actually own up to the fact.
  11. I have seen a banner for that on Facebook - needless to say I didn't bother, particularly with the tagline "Are you Tough Enough for the SAS/Paras?" .

Quick answer to that - No, that's why I'm called stabradop, not stabradopsteelyeyedkiller2ndonthebalcony :lol:
  12. The military quiz got my brain working this morning -

What colour beret do the Parachute Regiment wear?

To be honest it's got me f ucking stumped.
  13. Not very accurate at all, LG & RHG/D are grouped under HCMR which is wrong and the picture of troopers shows guardsmen. So no attention to detail then!
  14. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

I believe a load of ARRSE'rs (TLF/Fugly ect) joined when it first came out,the shite owners were watching ARRSE & binned anyone connected with here.
  15. Are you sure about that, Spike? The only one I can think of offhand who was a member there and here on ARRSE was "cuckingfunt", and I believe it was only because they finally rumbled the name. However, he's now back with another, less offensive, moniker.

I know I'm still a member there and they also know that I'm an ARRSEr.