HM QUEEN VISITS CORPS AT BROMPTON

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by chimera, Oct 26, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

2. Nice one, but I sincerely hope that 'LCpl Whibley' has been well and truly crated for this one:

8O

3. bless his cotton socks. :x :x :x :x

there is nothing getting past this lad, is there :?: :roll: :?: :roll:

4. I find his unabashed regard and admiration for Her Majesty rather refreshing. Good for him.

5. Yeah - but you lure children to your ginger-bread house so what do you know beardy?

6. I wasn't invited :x :cry: , but i did get the day off :D
    i'd probably do the mr bean thing and head but her by mistake any way 8O

7. Well in Whibs, I know you well, but this is a classic!!!

8. bless him

9. explains a lot :wink: :D :wink: :D

10. At least he didnt say he wanted to bend her over and......... i'll get my coat shall I?

11. She came to my school, SWCC.. HOOAH! :p

Pretty exciting really, with all the monarchy etc.. and the speculation over marksmen on the roof and the fact that it was confirmed MI5 agents were undercover to ensure security, cleaners etc ;) (and if we hadn't noticed them they were doing their job)..

..top visit

12. RE 200 I had to finish a trench off with a fecking hand trowel so it looked nice, HM smiled politely then Phil the Greek can we say that in public said are all your trenches this well prepared? The answer cost me a few duty Sprs but I was in good company as PtG asked a question at the Mexe Shelter that drew a 'cheeky c***' reply, PtG laughed EinC didn't so the Chattenden Bunk was manned by a certain individual for a rather long time:)

13. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I noticed she had been to Snodland only a few days before, were the stomp monsters getting awards instead of fastracks to the STD clinic?

14. listening in to security net that day was amusing... I didnt think headless chickens could talk so much...