HM Queen in Cabinet

Fantastic pictures of HM Queen attending the Cabinet meeting this morning. Apparently she was seated at the PM's usual place. I wonder if she banged a few heads together when the cameras weren't rolling? More to the point, did she manage to get to the chocolate bourbons before Eric Pickles?!

I know she would not have said anything constitutionally controversial, but it is nice to speculate what went on:

AOB:
"PM, when are you going to get rid of that deadweight deputy of yours?"

Any chance that Her Gracious Majesty is sitting safely round the corner in the Bentley having sent in a looky-likey who, in the middle of one of CMD's wafflings, will stand up and detonate her suicide vest, yelling "One is great!"?

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Varying ex prime ministers have said at one time or other that Brenda:

1) Has an extremely good knowledge of national and world affairs.

2) Has sound common sense.

As HMQ has a strong sense of duty as well, we could do far worse than have Brenda run the country for real. I have far more confidence in her ethics, judgement, management and diplomatic skills than the present shower.

Wordsmith

Poor Queen - the things she is obliged to do.

Imagine being in the same room as Cable, Clegg, Hammond and all the other twerps and dishonest expenses guzzlers - what has the grand lady done to deserve such a torment? I wish HRH The D of E had been there; he's have sharpened one or two of the lizards up.

I imagine that Cameron had to request special permission from the European Soviet Union for this visit.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I did notice that Phil the Greek was not invited. Now that would have been a Cabinet meeting.

Anyone for a Coup?

Varying ex prime ministers have said at one time or other that Brenda:

1) Has an extremely good knowledge of national and world affairs.

2) Has sound common sense.

As HMQ has a strong sense of duty as well, we could do far worse than have Brenda run the country for real. I have far more confidence in her ethics, judgement, management and diplomatic skills than the present shower.

Wordsmith
How do you know all that about the Q, Smudge? :jocolor:Of course these gits said that - or no gong will come their way. So how do you know that? From looking at the Q waving from her Rolls Royce?

And I dont think people will take kindly to the idea that we should go back to medieval times. Even a sick democracy is better than silly ideas like go back to the middle ages. Innit?

Latest Threads