HM Queen in Cabinet

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by slipperman, Dec 18, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fantastic pictures of HM Queen attending the Cabinet meeting this morning. Apparently she was seated at the PM's usual place. I wonder if she banged a few heads together when the cameras weren't rolling? More to the point, did she manage to get to the chocolate bourbons before Eric Pickles?!

I know she would not have said anything constitutionally controversial, but it is nice to speculate what went on:

"PM, when are you going to get rid of that deadweight deputy of yours?"
  2. [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 9
  3. Hope she made them all sit on The Naughty Step.

..........or wrapped them all in barbed wire and consigned them to The Box of Shame.
  4. I'd love if she walked up to Cameron and growled "you're in my seat"
  5. If only.
  6. A one-way ticket to the Tower for the lot of them...
  7. Any chance that Her Gracious Majesty is sitting safely round the corner in the Bentley having sent in a looky-likey who, in the middle of one of CMD's wafflings, will stand up and detonate her suicide vest, yelling "One is great!"?
    • Like Like x 5
  8. It's not a job I could do. Look at the company you have to keep!

If it's been sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk then I'm probably pissed.
  9. So they had a whip round and bought her some coasters. I bet she's dead chuffed.
  10. That's OK we will pay for it when they claim it back through expenses.

HM "Guess who is in charge now boys"
  11. Yeah of course the thieving grotters.
  12. It would have been better if she had walked around the table with a Baseball bat a la The Untouchables, and caved a few skulls.
  13. I agree. Every ******* one of them.

I mean the Royals.
  14. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

Varying ex prime ministers have said at one time or other that Brenda:

1) Has an extremely good knowledge of national and world affairs.

2) Has sound common sense.

As HMQ has a strong sense of duty as well, we could do far worse than have Brenda run the country for real. I have far more confidence in her ethics, judgement, management and diplomatic skills than the present shower.

• Like Like x 13
  15. I'll gice you that Wordsmudge.