HM Ministry of Defence Farnborough Airport Carroll Aircraft Corporation Global Reach

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by carrolltrust, Sep 6, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. farn jets.jpg

Shocking new allegations of corruption and fraud on a massive scale which have emerged in further British and American media reports covering the Carroll Foundation Trust and the parallel Carroll Maryland Trust cases have revealed that BAE Systems based at the Farnborough Airport Hampshire executed serious multi-million dollar fraudulent transactions “in concert” with HSBC Holdings Plc.

The US Senate oversight committees are understood to be also taking a close interest in the combined Carroll Trust case following these new disclosures which center around the Carroll Aircraft Corporation global reach operations which were based at the world renowned Ministry of Defence Farnborough aviation establishment under the umbrella of the Farnborough Aerospace Development Corporation Plc. (FADC) the Carroll Aircraft Corporation Plc. (CAC) and the Strategic Research & Development Corporation Plc. (SRDC).

The Carroll Aircraft's interests are understood to have embraced over two hundred and fifty million dollars of military-industrial complex investment holdings on a world wide basis including aviation assets which are thought to have involved a full spectrum of civilian/military jets and helicopters. In a sensational further twist it has emerged that HSBC were one of the main banking institutions for the Carroll Global Corporation Group which ultimately fell victim of a co-ordinated multiple criminal seizure operation over a number of years which saw the virtual vaporisation of one of the Ministry of Defence's primary external operating contractors known at the time of these shocking events as the Farnborough Aerospace Development Corporation Plc and the Carroll Aircraft Corporation Plc.

Sources have now disclosed that the Carroll Aircraft Corporation group structures were utilised within the framework of a co-ordinated trans-national crime syndicate operation which effectively impulsed the criminal liquidation and tax fraud embezzlement of over a staggering one billion dollars of the Carroll Trust's world wide interests. Further sources have revealed that the FBI Washington DC field office elite law enforcement officers charged with this case of international importance have recently obtained Carroll Aircraft Group case files which are understood to contain a startling litany of forged and falsified Delaware registered Farnborough Aerospace Development Corporation Plc and the Carroll Aircraft Corporation Plc dummy shell corporations directly linked to fraudulent HSBC International offshore numbered bank accounts incorporated in the Bahamas Gibraltar the British Virgin Islands and the City of London.

The BAE Systems chairman Dick Olver continues to refuse to issue a detailed public statement to the world’s media hungry for an explanation about these serious criminal allegations which now confront Europe’s largest defence contractor.

International News Networks:

BAE Systems - Farnborough Airport - Carroll Trust Case
  2. Yeah,and so what?
  3. I wanted fish and chips for tea tonight. I got pasta instead.
  4. I've had just had tortoleni (spelling?) for my lunch.
  5. Vension in red wine gravy for me. I wanted a fish finger butty with Tommy sauce though.
  6. Who is Carol Trust?
  7. Wasn't she that bird who used to hand around The Sarah Siddons?
  8. I had chicken curry and rice tonight.
  9. And in other news, some aircraft fly from airports.
  10. Not another Juliet Golf Oscar N799WW thread? I'm off back to my holdall to zip myself in and have another ****.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Any good?
  12. I'm at work and I've just looked out of the window onto Farnborough airfield.....all calm so carry on.
  13. Are turtles and tortoises closely enough related to breed?
  14. If you are at work surely you shouldn't be randomly looking out of the window. No wonder the country is in such a state
  15. Yeah, pretty good even if I say so myself.

Pack of chicken thighs, roasted them in the oven in olive oil for 30 mins. Deboned, put meat in fry pan and added pint of curry sauce made up with S&B medium hot curry roux, (get it from any Chinkly supermarket). Cooked for a further 15 mins than stirred in a tin of boiled spuds and carrots. Served with rice and a bottle of Asahi beer. Top and enough left over for dinner tomorrow.:nod: