Hlep! Wah to join?

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by Cretin, Feb 22, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi. My name is Bernard and I'm from Rutland.

I want to join the Army, but I don't know what to do?

My IQ has been measured at around 19.8 (but has been as high as 23 on a good day), and on my BARB test I managed to score 1, which my recruiter said was the most exceptional score she'd ever seen.

I enjoy mindless and pointless tasks with no practical responsibility whatsoeverm I also have no friends except for three people on the internet that think I'm a 19 year old female student from Oslo, and my terrapin, Kevin.

So what should I join? One of my internet "friends" has mentioned the Royal Artillery, but my recruiter thinks I'm over-qualified. She thinks I would enjoy being REME officer.

Your advice pls.

Oh yeas, one other thing - how do I get into the Regimental Police? Is it an elite unit?

2. You'll be wanting the RAF Regiment there mate. They are very "special".

3. I know some one in the Regimental Police, She's a right tart!
    So I guess that'd be an easy route to "get into" the Regimental Police

:D :cry:
    Happy and sad, you choose!

4. HA ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha LOL ROFL etc etc etc

You are one seriously funny guy. I want to bite your face off.

5. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

RIP fella.

6. 'wah' to join

says it all

7. Why are you alive

8. Hi Bernard from Rutland! hope you have no terrorists near you!

9. Clearly you'll be wanting to be a sniper...

10. I thought that was class, and your right way to qualified to be a REME officer.

Its a shame most of the people on this site won't get the jokes, because they are just all wannabes, with fcuk all connection to HM Forces!!!

rant over