HK firm develops cyber girlfriend

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by PartTimePongo, Aug 25, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. X-Inf

X-Inf War Hero Book Reviewer

"All virtual girls will look the same - but each girl will behave differently - depending on how much money is spent on her."

B*gger all virtual there then.
  3. Eventually they plan to bring out a Virtual Mother-in-law and virtual wife to nag the be-jesus out of you making you want to upgrade your phone for the younger model as part of a huge marketing ploy - honnest ;)

4. Does the phone come with an additional port for the your chopper?

5. and do you get a free upgrade after 12 months?
  6. For your Chopper? You'll prolly need one if you're planning on sticking it in mobile phones

Instead of Express-On-Covers.... will it come with a range of express on norks?
  7. Does the frock still perform the necessary tooth pick action :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
  8. if you think thats bad , wait til they bring out the "Cyber Boyfriend" with a vibrating function and a suitably shaped mobile. maybe i shouldn't have said that oops ,too late now .............
  9. How sad! Well, obviously the whole thing is sad, but how sad that they are gold-dgger dolls. Why couldn't they behave differently according to the amount of kindness, attention, romance (or even oral sex) they receive?
  10. Not really surprising when you consider the far east market. Full of very strange blokes who have little or no social skills and the only heavy petting they have ever done is with their Tamagochi (or whatever they were called).

Presumably they will in due course find better looking richer owners, pretend they have a headache, always be on the phone to their mates and mother, not return calls and then dump you by text after you've nearly bankrupted yourself on them. :D Mrs Rosie Palm is more than enough woman for me :wink: :D

PS: F-S, just for future reference I have a tongue like an eel and I can breathe through my ears :wink:
  12. no muff too,
    duff we dive at five
    :D :D :D