HK 416 rifles now in service with French army SF

Do they come with BFA's?

What does it do better than the competition? eg other H&K products, AR15/M16, Steyr AUG, Famas etc.

I think it has a larger round, 6.something.....

Certain British military gentlemen have them too

No its 7.62mm check Wiki

ugly

LE
I might have been impressed if whilst firing someone was chucking sand at the action and it functioned flawlessly!

to be honest, they did a good job on our piece of shite that was the A1. To be fair they would have gone through extensive trials before commiting the finish product. Looks like a good 'Gat'.

ugly

LE
Agreed but cocking a rifle then burying it in sand, take it out, shake it and fire, I could do that with most gats and they would work! That doesnt come close to firing it when sand is being blown into it, go to Haltern on a windy day for the same effect!

I hear only the very best weapons pass the gruelling "drop test" of the French Army, and it has to be light so there arms don´t get tired for their "end game" manouvre, the famous "handy hock".

chocolate_frog said:
I hear only the very best weapons pass the gruelling "drop test" of the French Army, and it has to be light so there arms don´t get tired for their "end game" manouvre, the famous "handy hock".
So original...I heard the test was initiated by NP 8901 in April 1982 and then refined by a boarding team from HMS Cornwall last year...see, that's fairly easy.

ugly

LE
fantassin said:
chocolate_frog said:
So original...I heard the test was initiated by NP 8901 in April 1982 and then refined by a boarding team from HMS Cornwall last year...see, that's fairly easy.
Not to mention General Percival! :oops:

fantassin said:
chocolate_frog said:
Touche, Mon Ami! :twisted:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RichieRichard The Intelligence Cell 86
Trip_Wire Multinational HQ 14
W Weapons, Equipment & Rations 36