hiya fellas

Status
Not open for further replies.
hai,

im just a fella whos looking to get an insight into what the army is like. ive been lurking for a few weeks on your site and ive been thinking of applying for sometime now, but been convinced that those army career officers have such a warped view of what life is like that they'll just nod vigourously and say hand on heart that the army is all roses and you get to have sex with a woman every day when you wake up etcetc.

also, i have a bit of a temper. i dont mind exercise or being shouted at, but ive heard you can get some real ******* in the army who try and bully you about. i had a bit of bully trouble once, and didnt like it. like i said i have a temper when it comes to people trying to start a fight, but im generally quite a quiet person who likes to get on with it. will i get any shit from other ppl in the army?

thanks

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Did he just "fella" us??

I gave you your answer, you either ignored it or didn't like it. Which one?
expected something more indepth. wouldnt even get a gcse for that answer - giving a one word response then trying to take the piss.

Point, Evidence, Explanation mate. thought old people were supposed to be educated compared to the new sh*tty state schools?

The simple one word answer was quantified by a full sentence. So it seems your reading comprehension and mathematics are lacking.

To wit: My point was "Yes" - you will get bullied. Evidence - the rest of this thread and your responses. Explanation - Because you're so thin-skinned and precious that you would be a bullies dream. Pliant, smooth-cheeked and fresh-faced, ideal for any predatory homosexual to make a glove-puppet out of.
then i didnt like the answer lol.

i dont care about the jokes, i know im not a poofter and thats enough for me. but i would appreciate it if you would avoid insulting my family.

also, your evidence is purely opinion based and therefore your argument is invalid.

then i didnt like the answer lol.

i dont care about the jokes, i know im not a poofter and thats enough for me. but i would appreciate it if you would avoiding insulting my family.
Why should he?

After all your family started the whole insulting game by spawning you in the first place.

thanks, oh btw 'insert-coin-here', mums been trying to contact you regarding child support, she said that since all you do is 'sit infront of the f*cking pc all day and live off past glories' that maybe i should try you on here.

thanks, oh btw 'insert-coin-here', mums been trying to contact you regarding child support, she said that since all you do is 'sit infront of the f*cking pc all day and live off past glories' that maybe i should try you on here.
You might want a paternity test. You could be anyones.

I can tell you now that your mum is barking up the wrong tree.

I only came on her face due to her having a fanny that reminded me of a wookies hairbrush.

Status
Not open for further replies.