hiya fellas

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Nitrosity, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hai,

im just a fella whos looking to get an insight into what the army is like. ive been lurking for a few weeks on your site and ive been thinking of applying for sometime now, but been convinced that those army career officers have such a warped view of what life is like that they'll just nod vigourously and say hand on heart that the army is all roses and you get to have sex with a woman every day when you wake up etcetc.

also, i have a bit of a temper. i dont mind exercise or being shouted at, but ive heard you can get some real ******* in the army who try and bully you about. i had a bit of bully trouble once, and didnt like it. like i said i have a temper when it comes to people trying to start a fight, but im generally quite a quiet person who likes to get on with it. will i get any shit from other ppl in the army?

2. What ever you do, don't enter a room and say "hiya fellas"
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

You're probably going to get a lot of shit from people here never mind the army.
  4. Did he just "fella" us??
    • Like Like x 2
  5. remind me of my relatives. they have this humour too lol. i guess no answers to be found from you lot. i shall try somewhere else. thanks anyway though
  6. expected something more indepth. wouldnt even get a gcse for that answer - giving a one word response then trying to take the piss.

Point, Evidence, Explanation mate. thought old people were supposed to be educated compared to the new sh*tty state schools?
  7. then i didnt like the answer lol.

i dont care about the jokes, i know im not a poofter and thats enough for me. but i would appreciate it if you would avoid insulting my family.

also, your evidence is purely opinion based and therefore your argument is invalid.
  8. Why should he?

After all your family started the whole insulting game by spawning you in the first place.
  9. thanks, oh btw 'insert-coin-here', mums been trying to contact you regarding child support, she said that since all you do is 'sit infront of the f*cking pc all day and live off past glories' that maybe i should try you on here.
  10. You might want a paternity test. You could be anyones.
  11. It certainly isn't mine
  12. You did her in the hoop too?
  13. not mine either.
  14. yo momma is 'ere, and says she didn't say that :thumright:
  15. Damn right, wouldn't want any weird sprogs.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.