Hitman

HITMAN

I stumbled across this site by accident. Have to admit thick blonde bint I'am for the first 30 seconds I thought OMG!!! :lol:

Edited to say just go and look at the fcuking site and stop whinging about similar threads!!

(now clicking submit praying I havent been a complete dick and entered the 'Hitman' URL correctly)

Extreme waltism! besides, $50.000 is a bit steep isnt it? if you have to pay more than a third of that, you've been done. :wink:

Gift Certificates:

If you know someone who wants to have someone killed you can purchase a gift certificate, starting at $25,000. We will send you a 16-digit activation code that will have to be used to activate the gift certificate in the future. Gift certificates are valid for up to one year.
PMSL :lol: :lol:

sandmanfez said:
Extreme waltism! besides, $50.000 is a bit steep isnt it? if you have to pay more than a third of that, you've been done. :wink:
I'd do it for a twenty four pack of Guiness and a bottle of Glenlivet.

And none of this quick, clean, silenced pistol rubbish. I would beat mark (whoever he is?) around the head with a large haddock fillet.

Lairdx said:
sandmanfez said:
I'd do it for a twenty four pack of Guiness and a bottle of Glenlivet.

And none of this quick, clean, silenced pistol rubbish. I would beat mark (whoever he is?) around the head with a large haddock fillet.
Would you consider doing a 3 for 2 offer Lairdx? I've got 2 ex monsters-in-law and a gobby waltish subordinate, all of whom would make the world a happier place by their abscence. I'll meet your tarriff, and throw in a dozen deep-fried Mars-bars.

A dozen deep fried mars bars? I'd bugger the Archbishop of Canterbury for that. Your on.

Lairdx, i'd pay you half a haggis, a long weekend in the Cotswolds and a trip on the London Eye for two if I could watch you bugger him with the battered mars bars.......

Save your pennies. you wouldn't be able to catch a haggis only us wily jocks can do that - most foreigners have ne'er seen a live one. I'd let you watch for nothing if you were prepared to eat one of the mars bars afterwards.