Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Minxy, Jun 27, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

I stumbled across this site by accident. Have to admit thick blonde bint I'am for the first 30 seconds I thought OMG!!! :lol:

Edited to say just go and look at the fcuking site and stop whinging about similar threads!!

(now clicking submit praying I havent been a complete dick and entered the 'Hitman' URL correctly)
  2. Extreme waltism! besides, $50.000 is a bit steep isnt it? if you have to pay more than a third of that, you've been done. :wink:
  3. PMSL :lol: :lol:
  4. I'd do it for a twenty four pack of Guiness and a bottle of Glenlivet.

And none of this quick, clean, silenced pistol rubbish. I would beat mark (whoever he is?) around the head with a large haddock fillet.
  5. Would you consider doing a 3 for 2 offer Lairdx? I've got 2 ex monsters-in-law and a gobby waltish subordinate, all of whom would make the world a happier place by their abscence. I'll meet your tarriff, and throw in a dozen deep-fried Mars-bars.
  6. A dozen deep fried mars bars? I'd bugger the Archbishop of Canterbury for that. Your on.
  7. Lairdx, i'd pay you half a haggis, a long weekend in the Cotswolds and a trip on the London Eye for two if I could watch you bugger him with the battered mars bars.......
  8. Save your pennies. you wouldn't be able to catch a haggis only us wily jocks can do that - most foreigners have ne'er seen a live one. I'd let you watch for nothing if you were prepared to eat one of the mars bars afterwards.