hitman outside blairs house??

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by whatnow?, Dec 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm only surprised it was an Albanian- I'd have put money on a hit on Blair being carried out by a Brit, gratis!
  2. Well if he is a hitman he can't be a very good one......
  3. B*llocks, I thought Pete Waterman was on a celebrity comeback for a minute there!!!!
  4. msr

msr LE

One of the rare occasions where I would be happy for as many people as possible to claim being the second man on the balcony...
  5. FFS - This is what I get for paying one of those bloody cheapo foreign chappies to do the work rather than a home grown dealer of death.

I gave him £50 and instructions to top the PM and the tit goes and finds the old one. :roll:

Next time I try this I'm going up to Liverpool to employ a young fellow from Tower Hill or Croxteth. Better firepower and no problems with using it either!
  6. Indeed, I wonder where his sidekick (Strachan) was.
  7. Bloody immigrants! They come over here and fail to shoot our politicians... :twisted:
  8. Hang on !! didn"t we have a thread not so long ago about an ex squaddie being done for possession of a firearm that he had handed into the stasi
    sorry local constabulary, so presumably "the passerby" is now in custody ?? :?
  9. More proof,if any were needed,that the Devil really does look after his own. :x
  10. He will, no doubt, be deported quietly and advised never to return.

The Albanian that is, not Tony Blair.

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

Sorry. Last seen saying 'My eyes! My eyes!' after trying to zero on Cherie. I've never been able to forgive myself...
  12. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Were the police in on it ?

They nick him for motoring offences outside Bliars house

Nobody "notices" he has dropped a pistol in the gutter (maybe he was hoping it would land on Tony, Cherie and Mandleson)
    Passer bye picks up gun ruins evidence by getting fingerprints all over it

£3 million a year to guard Blair maybe we should give the general public £50 a find

Do you think the Albanian will be deported or will Cherie defend his Human rights and demand he stays in the UK ?

I shudder when those Albanians look at me with their pink eyes and white hair I used to go to school with one
  13. Pity...
  14. hang you head in shame sir!
    How are the honurable guild of assasins expect to make a living when cads like you. Will insist on using cheap foreign non unionised labour. Then have the nerve to complain when when it all goes to ratshit.
    yes the fees may be steep but we are talking a quality bespoke soultion to some of lifes troubles. rather than an an inelegant messy affair that may not solve the problem.