Hitlers son found.

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Ozduke, Nov 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Maybe.

Attached Files:

2. Zat's my poy..!

3. very amusing...butz not funny..

4. Could be Hitler's son - after all, he does look a right cnut!

Coat, hat - taxi! :oops:

5. Must tickle a bit.

6. Arrse must be going downhill. Kindly repost in Naafi bar please. Fucking colonials!!!!

7. * = fukcing

8. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

It's uncanny!

9. You have to remember this probably does qualify as Current Affairs, News and Analysis to the convicts.

10. Roger that.

Ozduke.....now brace yourself....man has landed on the moon. The cold war is over, and Kylie, yes Kylie is an international pop sensation.

Now go and order half a dozen oysters kilpatrick and retire the bar in dumbfounded amazement.

11. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Absolutely not appropriate for this Forum!

Apart from which, that is a woman not a man down there!

12. Ozduke is a Brit who transferred to the Aussie army. As such he is very welcome in Australia. We just haven't had time to bring his decorum up to the required standard yet. :D

13. Mods,

I'm OUTRAGED that this is in Current Affairs......there are Islamists who use this site, and they don't want to be confronted by these images.

14. Onya mate.

15. Quite frankly I am outraged by your outrage. I am incensed by the incense and would like to register for several islamist websites immediately.

I may become a hurts a little bit bomber because of the effect that photograph has had on me.

Yrs sincerely

Muhammad Al Outraged

MODS! 8O