Hitlers son found.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
It's uncanny!

sanchauk said:
Arrse must be going downhill. Kindly repost in Naafi bar please. * colonials!!!!
You have to remember this probably does qualify as Current Affairs, News and Analysis to the convicts.

Roger that.

Ozduke.....now brace yourself....man has landed on the moon. The cold war is over, and Kylie, yes Kylie is an international pop sensation.

Now go and order half a dozen oysters kilpatrick and retire the bar in dumbfounded amazement.

stacker1 said:
sanchauk said:
Arrse must be going downhill. Kindly repost in Naafi bar please. * colonials!!!!
You have to remember this probably does qualify as Current Affairs, News and Analysis to the convicts.
Ozduke is a Brit who transferred to the Aussie army. As such he is very welcome in Australia. We just haven't had time to bring his decorum up to the required standard yet. :D

Mods,

I'm OUTRAGED that this is in Current Affairs......there are Islamists who use this site, and they don't want to be confronted by these images.

filthyphil said:
stacker1 said:
sanchauk said:
Ozduke is a Brit who transferred to the Aussie army. As such he is very welcome in Australia. We just haven't had time to bring his decorum up to the required standard yet. :D
Onya mate.

Gaz_ED said:
Mods,

I'm OUTRAGED that this is in Current Affairs......there are Islamists who use this site, and they don't want to be confronted by these images.
Quite frankly I am outraged by your outrage. I am incensed by the incense and would like to register for several islamist websites immediately.

I may become a hurts a little bit bomber because of the effect that photograph has had on me.

Yrs sincerely

Muhammad Al Outraged

MODS! 8O

Latest Threads