Hitler's "holiday snaps" published

i wish he had bombed Portishead
I think that's a bit out of order. I know they style themselves on The Beatles and will never be as good however they're not a bad group although I thought their King of Limbs album was a bit shit.

Third Reich GmbH was then the worlds largest travel agency. Their customers took loads of happy snaps and quite a few souvenirs.

They were discovered in a secret archive of wartime reconnaissance pictures commissioned by the Nazi leader Adolf Hitler.

Ummm...more likley to be target recce photos "commisioned" by the Luftwaffe for ops planning.

I would have imagined Hitler had a lot more important things to worry about than tasking Luftwaffe recce missions...

Rodney2q

They were discovered in a secret archive of wartime reconnaissance pictures commissioned by the Nazi leader Adolf Hitler.

Ummm...more likley to be target recce photos "commisioned" by the Luftwaffe for ops planning.

I would have imagined Hitler had a lot more important things to worry about than tasking Luftwaffe recce missions...

Rodney2q

is there an internet rule, a reverse godwins if you will, that states something along the lines that for every Nazi/Hitler thread started, someone will come along with a sensible post casting doubt on the Nazi/Hitler claim?