Hitler was Airborne

Black Sheep

Old-Salt
It is old and probably posted before. I thought it was funny.

Black Sheep

Old-Salt
Cracking job. Funny ! Should be on its own Yorkshire thread. Would not mind but that is how we felt whenever my dad said he would take us there!

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
Cracking job. Funny ! Should be on its own Yorkshire thread. Would not mind but that is how we felt whenever my dad said he would take us there!
You what?

Why the fcuk would a man want to go to Yorkshire with Lancashire right next door?

Black Sheep

Old-Salt
I do believe the answer was in your own question, though through inbreeding I doubt you could see it. No harm done.

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
I do believe the answer was in your own question, though through inbreeding I doubt you could see it. No harm done.
Don't be silly.

God loves Lancashire. I've lived all over t'world and nowhere was better than Lancashire. He didn't put Hull in fukcing Lancashire, did he?

Black Sheep

Old-Salt
No he put Lancaster, Blackburn, Manchester (will stop now, before anyone reading this slashes their wrists).

We used to travel up to the border and take photos. Arh the Lancashire folk going about their everyday business ;)

1005455_10201201336508290_495797471_n.jpg

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
No he put Lancaster, Blackburn, Manchester (will stop now, before anyone reading this slashes their wrists).

We used to travel up to the border and take photos. Arh the Lancashire folk going about their everyday business ;)

.View attachment 176983
Twat.

He put Ramsbottom in Lancashire and there's nowt wrong wi' Manchester. Better than t'Leeds.

Hebden Bridge is all right, but I reckon that's because it's so close to Lancashire.

Black Sheep

Old-Salt
Twat, thats me ! We must have met.

I figured you would like Hebden Bridge and it only goes to confirm my narrow viewpoint of Lancashire folk. Ramsbottom could only be in Lancs.

I used to go to Manchester regularly. Do not reckon anyone int right mind would rate the place unless arriving from Liverpool/Wirrel, in which case it would appear to be a paradise.

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
Twat, thats me ! We must have met.

I figured you would like Hebden Bridge and it only goes to confirm my narrow viewpoint of Lancashire folk. Ramsbottom could only be in Lancs.

I used to go to Manchester regularly. Do not reckon anyone int right mind would rate the place unless arriving from Liverpool/Wirrel, in which case it would appear to be a paradise.
God made Ramsbottom and gave it to Lancashire to look after.

Manchester is a fine city. Jewel of t'North.

Better than Leeds.

Better than Hull.

Better than Birmingham.

Better than London.

Better than t'Geordies.

Umm, no.

We can at least spell. Manchester looks like a shithole coming from anywhere. Because it is.

God made Ramsbottom and gave it to Lancashire to look after.

Manchester is a fine city. Jewel of t'North.

Better than Leeds.

Better than Hull.

Better than Birmingham.

Better than London.

Better than t'Geordies.
I agree..
Better than London but nowhere else.

Black Sheep

Old-Salt
Umm, your so right.

We can at least spell. Manchester looks like a shithole coming from anywhere. Because it is.
I can spell. I suffer from OHDP which is a serious issue and causes all kinds of coordination problems.

Black Sheep

Old-Salt
ODHP , not OHP, although it could be. Try your Arrse search function. A problem often discussed on threads and more common than you realise.

Black Sheep

Old-Salt
OHDP = One Hand Down Pants !! A problem raised on another thread and discussed, that impairs online activity :scratch:.

Latest Threads