Hitler was a wonderful boss...body guard

Hitlers dead? Oh my goodness they are all popping off now. Dianna, Churchill, Jacobs, Frost, Mandela (just incase and I can say I said it first)

The bad certainly don't die young "He was a wonderful boss," Misch said.

He should have been dangled off a rope in my view.
Why? He didn't do anything worthy of the death penalty (according to the story you've linked to anyway).

Is it really that controversial to say Hitler was a good boss? Just because he was an evil **** doesn't mean he couldn't also be good to work for.

So someone whose most evil act was to answer the odd telephone now and again says working for Hank Scorpio wasn't a living Hell 24-7?

String 'im up!

B

bokkatankie

Hitlers dead? Oh my goodness they are all popping off now. Dianna, Churchill, Jacobs, Frost, Mandela (just incase and I can say I said it first)

Diana is (allegedly) dead but who is this Dianna lady - I think we should be told!

He couldn't have been that bad a chap, he had dogs... and didn't keep cats.

Rochus says he knew nothing of the holocaust but feared the gestapo would kill him and his mucker for witnessing the Fuehrers death? If it was all hunky dory in his Third Reich why would he fear elimination of witnesses?

I'd prefer to let the bloke be. He did his job and could still speak in a balanced way.

So, RIP.

I suspect that the old fella was stating an opinion that was widely held by many Germans of his generation. It was just too contentious to state the fact post-1945

I watch a lot of history programmes, and most of them seem to be about Hitler or the nazis.
Going by the amount of assassination attempts on him he was either lucky or the people trying to kill him were very unlucky.

i would have joined the SS if i was around in those days the uniforms are brilliant and black is just so in no matter what the era.

Hitler dead? Did the SAS do that as well?
Was there a fuehrer bunker balcony in 1945.

Note, Hitler couldn't have been much worse than my last boss!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Black Sheep Armed Forces Jokes 34
Ord_Sgt Military History and Militaria 73
CQMS The NAAFI Bar 12