• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Hitler was a wonderful boss...body guard

Hitlers dead? Oh my goodness they are all popping off now. Dianna, Churchill, Jacobs, Frost, Mandela (just incase and I can say I said it first)

The bad certainly don't die young "He was a wonderful boss," Misch said.

He should have been dangled off a rope in my view.
Why? He didn't do anything worthy of the death penalty (according to the story you've linked to anyway).

Is it really that controversial to say Hitler was a good boss? Just because he was an evil **** doesn't mean he couldn't also be good to work for.

B

bokkatankie

Hitlers dead? Oh my goodness they are all popping off now. Dianna, Churchill, Jacobs, Frost, Mandela (just incase and I can say I said it first)

Diana is (allegedly) dead but who is this Dianna lady - I think we should be told!

He couldn't have been that bad a chap, he had dogs... and didn't keep cats.

Rochus says he knew nothing of the holocaust but feared the gestapo would kill him and his mucker for witnessing the Fuehrers death? If it was all hunky dory in his Third Reich why would he fear elimination of witnesses?

I suspect that the old fella was stating an opinion that was widely held by many Germans of his generation. It was just too contentious to state the fact post-1945

I watch a lot of history programmes, and most of them seem to be about Hitler or the nazis.
Going by the amount of assassination attempts on him he was either lucky or the people trying to kill him were very unlucky.

i would have joined the SS if i was around in those days the uniforms are brilliant and black is just so in no matter what the era.

Latest Threads