Hitler was a wonderful boss...body guard

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by CptDanjou, Sep 6, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hitlers dead? Oh my goodness they are all popping off now. Dianna, Churchill, Jacobs, Frost, Mandela (just incase and I can say I said it first)

2. Why? He didn't do anything worthy of the death penalty (according to the story you've linked to anyway).

Is it really that controversial to say Hitler was a good boss? Just because he was an evil **** doesn't mean he couldn't also be good to work for.

• Like Like x 4
  3. As Alf said...

"No ones perfect."

4. So someone whose most evil act was to answer the odd telephone now and again says working for Hank Scorpio wasn't a living Hell 24-7?

String 'im up!

5. Hitler? Sorted out any union dramas in a novel and imaginative way.

6. Diana is (allegedly) dead but who is this Dianna lady - I think we should be told!

• Like Like x 1
  7. AH was apparently a nifty dancer, quickstep his piece de resistance.

8. He couldn't have been that bad a chap, he had dogs... and didn't keep cats.

Rochus says he knew nothing of the holocaust but feared the gestapo would kill him and his mucker for witnessing the Fuehrers death? If it was all hunky dory in his Third Reich why would he fear elimination of witnesses?

9. Interesting thing about Hitler and his inner circle is that they were very heavily into the occult.

10. Wewelsburg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

himler was.

I read in a Witches Museum near the Brocken (Harz) that h topped himself on a very signficant night for the Brocken spectres/witches.

11. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

I'd prefer to let the bloke be. He did his job and could still speak in a balanced way.

So, RIP.

• Like Like x 1
  12. On an aside, Himmler's Secret Crusade is a good book about the SS expedition to Tibet.

They really were slightly strange.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

14. I suspect that the old fella was stating an opinion that was widely held by many Germans of his generation. It was just too contentious to state the fact post-1945