Hitler & Shit.

Thank you all for the giggles and especially to those who took this seriously. Those bods get a free ban hammer pass.

Now weapons free in the hole.

Its nice to be crude, offensive, and funny all in the same sentence, without censor and incoming vile criticism and wibble from the usual suspects.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
A and M

I've had a look for informed articles which might substantiate this, but couldn't see anything.

To be honest, I don't remember ever having heard of this when I was reading German at University and doing an option in Modern German History.

Having said that, there are some suggestions that this has been done to other major world figures, as you can see.

That's the one I remembered being mentioned in a documentary, I just couldn't remember who was the subject of the poo examination

Dwarf

LE
Next time Arrse asks me to log in I will do so with a different mindset.

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
Its nice to be crude, offensive, and funny all in the same sentence, without censor and incoming vile criticism and wibble from the usual suspects.

A good observstion, thanks. However I do have a psychological advantage in that holding a mod cloak, some members are a bit wary of laying into me.

Having said that, as a mod, I am allowed, and in fact expected, to be able to enjoy the site as a normal user and as such, those that have posted with me over the years know that they can rip into me with no fear of comeback if I'm being a bit moronic.

That's different than having a sly dig of course.

I mean come on. Really?

"I say Perkins, got a really dangerous mission for you. Probably suicidal, what?! Want you to jump in a kite, pop over to Sausageland, steal one of Adolph's turds and then bring it back over here for those boffin Johnnies to have a shufti at. Alright? Any questions? No? Jolly good. Carry on that man."

Now if Perkins has half an ounce of sense between his ears whilst he may well pop over to Sausageland, he'll then lie very low, eat some Hun grub for a couple of days, curl one out, bag it and come home for tea and medals. And it would have how much effect on the outcome of the war overall?

I mean come on. Really?

"I say Perkins, got a really dangerous mission for you. Probably suicidal, what?! Want you to jump in a kite, pop over to Sausageland, steal one of Adolph's turds and then bring it back over here for those boffin Johnnies to have a shufti at. Alright? Any questions? No? Jolly good. Carry on that man."

Now if Perkins has half an ounce of sense between his ears whilst he may well pop over to Sausageland, he'll then lie very low, eat some Hun grub for a couple of days, curl one out, bag it and come home for tea and medals. And it would have how much effect on the outcome of the war overall?
How would he explain how Hitler lived off biscuits brown, corned beef and Bovril ?

I think I now have the answer I need. Can't wait to let the lads and lasses at the pub know my findings. #reallyexcited.

As a result, I'm happy to hoof it, and indeed have done so, to the hole.

Cheers.

It wasn’t a reflection on your moderation or threads, just my strange humour.

(Hitler‘s shit - ******** geddit?).

Yokel

LE
Thread drift: We talk of Stools because in the old days one sat on a stall whilst defecating.

More thread drift: I once heard a story of a man who liked to go into womens' toilets after they had been used and wipe the bowl with a slice of bread, which he then ate. The Police caught him.

Even more thread drift: Can anyone help @arte_cut down on the Absinthe?

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
A good observstion, thanks. However I do have a psychological advantage in that holding a mod cloak, some members are a bit wary of laying into me.

Having said that, as a mod, I am allowed, and in fact expected, to be able to enjoy the site as a normal user and as such, those that have posted with me over the years know that they can rip into me with no fear of comeback if I'm being a bit moronic.

That's different than having a sly dig of course.

Point of order Mr Speaker.

If Arte_et_Marte is moronic, how would he recognise a sly dig?

He'd probably take it as a compliment.

Wordsmith :twisted:

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
Point of order Mr Speaker.

If Arte_et_Marte is moronic, how would he recognise a sly dig?

He'd probably take it as a compliment.

Wordsmith :twisted:

Report button old boy. I have supporters that look after my back via the report button. An invaluable tool if used correctly.

As an aside. I'm sure, as an old hand, you've noticed that pretty much every thread denigrating moderators has been holed. It's not that we don't like criticism, if that was the case they'd just dissappear, it's because they are always, nothing but sly digs, started invariably by hard-done-by individuals with a massive axe to grind.

As so often happens in war, it was all down to a misunderstanding.
Early in the war there was an attempt by the British to assassinate Hitler or failing that, his deputy, Hess.
The order to proceed was a bit imprecise;
"If you can get Hitler, get his number two"

I can't read the thread title without a mental image of these two popping up:

armstrong-miller-airmen.jpg

"You know there's a war on, blud?"

"Yah, Hitler and shit, innit?"

"Seen."

"Standard."

Last edited: