Hitler & Shit.

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
Chatting away over a pint last night and conversation turned to Hitler. (As you do.)

Specifically the homicidal maniacs shit. I am convinced that I read somewhere, that there was a UK government sanctioned plan to steal his shite.

The plan being, for an agent to capture the stool as it dropped through the waste system at one of his properties.

It would then be sealed up and sent back to England for analysis. On examination, a back passage log holds a wealth of information about a person's health and well being. This could have helped the Allies in determining the carrot crunching, teetotal Dictators, state of mind.

My Google-fu skills are not working, so can anybody point me in the right direction if it's true, or tell me I'm a ******* idiot and get my meds upgraded.

Cheers.

Chatting away over a pint last night and conversation turned to Hitler. (As you do.)

Specifically the homicidal maniacs shit. I am convinced that I read somewhere, that there was a UK government sanctioned plan to steal his shite.

The plan being, for an agent to capture the stool as it dropped through the waste system at one of his properties.

It would then be sealed up and sent back to England for analysis. On examination, a back passage log holds a wealth of information about a person's health and well being. This could have helped the Allies in determining the carrot crunching, teetotal Dictators, state of mind.

My Google-fu skills are not working, so can anybody point me in the right direction if it's true, or tell me I'm a ******* idiot and get my meds upgraded.

Cheers.

The idea was Poo Poo'ed at Whitehall.

What a unique way for you to come out and tell us you're a scat fan.

What would the film of it be called "Shitler's Log" ?

jmb3296

War Hero
My first thought was “ double your meds”

But, I do vaguely remember a plot to acquire some of nicholai Ceaușescu the Romanian dictators poo from a London hotel during a state visit to assess his state of health.

So whilst hitler sounds bonkers, it may be a blurring of several urban myths or extreme left field thinking.

I believe the plan also included a proposal for the agent doing the catching to reach up through the U bend and give Adolf a little tickle of his undercarriage to check if he really did just have one ball... as, if there was meant to be one at the Albert Hall the curator there didn't know anything about it...

A log too far
The longest log
The dirty dozen logs

Saving Private Ryans Log
The Logbusters
Log over the River Kwai
Where Eagles Crap
Kelly's Log
All Quiet on the Log Front

Are you worried about some members of this site doing the same to you when you unleash your Mod tyranny?

Which pub were you in? Just want to know so I can avoid it.

If Adolf's stools were anything like mine after a heavy night on the Schlösser Alt then good luck with that plan.... 'Capture'? ....a tsunami of Black Death mess pebble-dashed against the porcelain was often the result. That was the major design fault with the German bogs and that 'inspection shelf'... too close to your bum when you were vacating the bowels at jet-washing pressure.... more on the underside of the seat than there was on the shelf with the back spray...

StrikerLight

Old-Salt
If it's true, don't tell the yanks. They'll just make a film about it and take the credit.

Dwarf

LE
Captain's Log surely.

Slight thread drift. Hitler (and I suspect, you) was off his nut on drugs for most of the war. An excellent book on the subject, “Blitzed” is worth a read.

And now, back to the studio for a debate on Logs That Changed The Course Of History.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
My first thought was “ double your meds”

But, I do vaguely remember a plot to acquire some of nicholai Ceaușescu the Romanian dictators poo from a London hotel during a state visit to assess his state of health.

So whilst hitler sounds bonkers, it may be a blurring of several urban myths or extreme left field thinking.
Pretty sure that was Brezhnev. They were able to prove that his knackered health was in part due to his drinking.