Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Hitler - is there nothing the man can't do?

Good ol' Adolf was misunderstood from the beginning, it was those hangers on wot
caused it all.

How can anyone who wrote the romantic ballads like 'A Nightingale sings in Buchenwald
Square' and 'I left my heart in Sachsenhausen' be bad?

Why, I remember the countless times I saw him cavorting naked on stage in that
Vlotho den of iniquity 'Madaleins' whilst the Fat Buffoon Goering and the Poison Dwarf
Himmler drank themselves into a stupor, poor old Blondi cowering in the corner, knowing
that sooner or later some drunken liney from 7 Sigs was going to slip her a crippler.

Nein, meine Kumpel, Adolf was just a 'fun loving criminal' and a United Supporter to
boot.

Get Scousers to acknowledge any personal or collective responsibility for the Hillsborough deaths.

If it's been sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk then I'm probably pissed.

Good ol' Adolf was misunderstood from the beginning, it was those hangers on wot
caused it all.

How can anyone who wrote the romantic ballads like 'A Nightingale sings in Buchenwald
Square' and 'I left my heart in Sachsenhausen' be bad?

Why, I remember the countless times I saw him cavorting naked on stage in that
Vlotho den of iniquity 'Madaleins' whilst the Fat Buffoon Goering and the Poison Dwarf
Himmler drank themselves into a stupor, poor old Blondi cowering in the corner, knowing
that sooner or later some drunken liney from 7 Sigs was going to slip her a crippler.

Nein, meine Kumpel, Adolf was just a 'fun loving criminal' and a United Supporter to
boot.

That's a disgraceful and inaccurate post, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Historical documents have proven that Hitlers main objective after an invasion of Britain was to buy a controlling stake in Peterborough United and become chairman of the Posh.

Historical documents have proven that Hitlers main objective after an invasion of Britain was to buy a controlling stake in Peterborough United and become chairman of the Posh.

Now that would have a real Campaign to savour, Adolf v Barry Fry on the banks of
the Nene......3/1 on Fry.