Hitler - is there nothing the man can't do?

I bet even he couldn't look on the ranks of the EDL without his lip curling.

Hitler couldn't get his name on a plaque on The Avenue of The Righteous.

Read something about Mussolini that gave me a bit of insight into the bloke.

Before WW1 he was a schoolteacher in some town in Northern Italy.

On Fridays he liked going on the piss, big time, loved his pop old Mussolini.

After he was at his limit he would bugger off to the local graveyard and put on a white sheet and run around screaming like fuck and scaring the shite out of anybody who might be around.

Every Friday this happened.

I bet Mister Hitler never did that type of thing.
Didn't the local villagers twig that every Friday someone was running around with a sheet on his head with a map of Africa on it and stinking of ale fumes shouting "Hic ... I fugging ... Hic ... Momma Mia ... Hic ... I fugging love you ... Whoooa ... I'm a ghost ... Hic". No wonder they hung him.

Didn't the local villagers twig that every Friday someone was running around with a sheet on his head with a map of Africa on it and stinking of ale fumes shouting "Hic ... I fugging ... Hic ... Momma Mia ... Hic ... I fugging love you ... Whoooa ... I'm a ghost ... Hic". No wonder they hung him.
Apparently not, it seems that old Musso had a bit of insight into the beliefs and superstitions of what was a somewhat backward town and took advantage accordingly.

Personally I reckon Benito sounded like he was a good bloke to go on the piss with when he was a young man.