Hitler and the Jews.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rudie, May 25, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Surely the the Jews must of said something to Hitler for him fly off the handle like that?
  2. I heard it was because they pointed out it was normal to have two.
  3. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

No they read Mein Kamp, and gave a honest opinion!
  4. What holocaust????
  5. Holocaust? Some type of Roman underfloor heating isn't it?
  6. I'm thinking it was the Charlie Chaplin 'tache... without it nobody would have listened to him.. they just got mesmerized watching it bob up and down as he ranted.
  7. I believe some Jew called Hitler a big mouthed short arse twa t, and all short arses have a big chip on their shoulder.
    So that’s what must have pissed him off.
  8. Hitler was recently interviewed in the Brazilian jungle, He acknowledged his mistakes of the past, he said when he gets the fourth reich up and running......There'll be no more mister nice guy.
  9. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

i,ve found him(hitler) look at the crowd on foto 6 of Falkland parade photo,s , he,s wearing a flat cap!!
  10. It was a Jew who rejected his application to Vienna Art School (even though he nicely suggested he try architecture instead). The Holocaust was proportionate revenge.
  11. Something to do with a Jewess giving him a dose of the clap, weirdo upbringing and of course, the Versaille Treaty went down like a sack of shit.
    Plus, he had short man's disease.You know how it is. :D
  12. Not at all. It was his gas bill that finally caused him to fly off the handle...
  13. He fled the Reich and got a job on TV's On the Buses didnt he?

"I'll get you, Goldberg..."
  14. Hitler may have been influenced by the writings of the ideologist and anti-Semite Lanz von Liebenfels and polemics from politicians such as Karl Lueger, founder of the Christian Social Party and Mayor of Vienna, the composer Richard Wagner, and Georg Ritter von Schönerer, leader of the pan-Germanic "Away from Rome!" movement. Hitler claims in Mein Kampf that his transition from opposing antisemitism on religious grounds to supporting it on racial grounds came from having seen an Orthodox Jew.

Or he just thought circumcision was wrong maybe?

Certainly odd though, the officer who recomended him for his Iron Cross (First Class) was a jew.
  15. There was a story that he was abused by a jew whilst an apprentice Baker and he decided that when he grew up he would exact his revenge.