Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Hither Green 'burglar' stabbing: Man, 78, arrested

Reading this thread has drained me of any drop of fellow feeling I might once have had for the protagonists in this unpleasant little drama.

I suggest we should all let the appropriate authorities get on with their jobs, and the rest of us get a ******* life.

Reading this thread has drained me of any drop of fellow feeling I might once have had for the protagonists in this unpleasant little drama.

I suggest we should all let the appropriate authorities get on with their jobs, and the rest of us get a ******* life.

**** that, I want to see Tibbins, Colonial and all the other internet hardmen join this gang,

Police alert after Hither Green vigilante starts 'GENGHIS KHAN gang' as clashes expected

It will bring meaning to their lives.

Notice in the story, the bloke reckons there is a 100k hit being placed on him? Its in the papers so it must be true.

How the **** would I know? I could make up something up to wind up the outrage merchants though, like the newspapers do.

So if you know f*** all why carry on having a crack at folk posting. You don't seem to be in any knowledgable position to put matters straight. I agree papers will be papers, but you're just a stacker., and I won't hold prejudice against any arguments.

I know how I feel and that's got f*** all to do with anyone else.

Opinions are like arseoles, blah blah blah.

Don't know, go and ask the telegraph journalist where he or his source from on the cost and route.

You know, that statement that you said no other paper than the sun or mail wrote about

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I just put up the quote from the telegraph stating part of the story was from the Sun, you spastic.

Just to clarify, you cant actually put up a quote from the pikeys themselves?

So if you know f*** all why carry on having a crack at folk posting. You don't seem to be in any knowledgable position to put matters straight. I agree papers will be papers, but you're just a stacker., and I won't hold prejudice against any arguments.

I know how I feel and that's got f*** all to do with anyone else.

Opinions are like arseoles, blah blah blah.

Just keep drinking your cheap ale mate, you'll pass out in a minute and feel better.

Don't know, go and ask the telegraph journalist where he or his source from on the cost and route.

You know, that statement that you said no other paper than the sun or mail wrote about

I just put up the quote from the telegraph stating part of the story was from the Sun, you spastic.

Just to clarify, you cant actually put up a quote from the pikeys themselves?
"You are both aware that the only people to state either the cost or the route of the funeral procession are the Sun/Mail?"

"You are both aware that the only people to state either the cost or the route of the funeral procession are the Sun/Mail?"

Oh Im sorry, I thought it logical for most people to assume that stories in other paper stating that the story came from the Sun, would mean that errrrr its the Sun doing the stating and the other paper is repeating the story. Of course I should have realised that spastics would try to use that as proof that the stories are from a wide variety of sources instead of the same story (that has no proof) being copied.
I wonder if you are the sort of spastic to quote ARRSE that is quoting a story from another source as "proof" a story is real.