Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Hither Green 'burglar' stabbing: Man, 78, arrested

If they are pulling a hearse, they won't be gyppo nags. The companies around the area that do horse drawn hearse look after their horses and look the business. We have quite a few horse drawn hearse around here in SE London.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Fair enough, no caltrops then.

Either way .... a burglar looking for some weed is probably just looking up at the stars now ...

I predict a rise in folk taking on the scrotes now, even corner shops and the like ...

I take your point. As much as it is difficult to express any sympathy for this person or any other in similar circumstances, I think there should be a public statement clarifying the law and cautioning people against taking extreme measures.

I certainly do not want to see a rise in burglars deaths because there will be a reprisals and more thieves will be even more likely to offer a much higher level of violence to victims resulting in even more deaths of victims.

There should be more advice and even assistance given to people to install security systems and more robust burglar proof equipment in their homes. What would especially help would be to carry out a u turn on policing cuts and introduce response times measured in a few minutes rather then in possibly hours or even not at all.

Last edited:
I take your point. As much as it is difficult to express any sympathy for this person or any other in similar circumstances, I think there should be a public statement clarifying the law and cautioning people against taking extreme measures.

I certainly do not want to see a rise in burglars deaths because there will be a reprisals and more thieves will be even more likely to offer a much higher level of violence to victims resulting in even more deaths of victims.

There should be more advice and even assistance given to people to install security systems and more robust burglar proof equipment in their homes. What would especially help would be to carry out a turn on policing cuts and introduce response times measured in a few minutes rather then in possibly hours or even not at all.
Perhaps harsher punishments for crimes would help, such as dismantling whaling stations in South Georgia for 20 years...you know stuff like that.

Perhaps harsher punishments for crimes would help, such as dismantling whaling stations in South Georgia for 20 years...you know stuff like that.

I thought the Argentinians nicked most of that stuff back in 1982.

I take the point though. Burglary is an ugly crime and in my view, it's not given enough priority both in terms of prevention and what retribution is taken against those committing it.

I used to say that any action taken against people for crimes they have been found guilty of should be corrective rather than punitive.

I still take the view that corrective action is paramount but I do think part of a tariff given out these days should include a bit of time to be served for revenge purposes as well so that the criminals eyes do water when they get sentenced and they consequently are regretful for what they did.

If they are pulling a hearse, they won't be gyppo nags. The companies around the area that do horse drawn hearse look after their horses and look the business. We have quite a few horse drawn hearse around here in SE London.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Fair enough, no caltrops then.

Caltrops no, however according to MSM the neighbours are planning to block off the street to prevent the funeral from driving through.

The whole thing has gotten completely out of hand due to a worthless dead pikey & it’s community deliberately attempting to intimidate the area.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Caltrops no, however according to MSM the neighbours are planning to block off the street to prevent the funeral from driving through.

The whole thing has gotten completely out of hand due to a worthless dead pikey & it’s community deliberately attempting to intimidate the area.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
And of course the newspapers stirring it up.

Either way .... a burglar looking for some weed is probably just looking up at the stars now ...

I predict a rise in folk taking on the scrotes now, even corner shops and the like ...
We have Mr Karim, he started the whole empire strikes back thing
he kicked some gun wielding slag into the Pakistani new year