Hither Green 'burglar' stabbing: Man, 78, arrested

******* hell, this used to be at least slightly interesting but appears to have gone down the usual Arrse route of slagging each other off because everyone believes they are right. Imho waste of space got what he deserved. Scum family, scum community and scum supporters all show the rest of the world why they are scum. Let them have their big funeral, let them march down the road where he got stabbed, they can't win, cos they're one down and no amount of shit sentiment will bring him back. Oh and put me down for the police shot themselves in the foot again camp, as well.

Edited for spelling

Last edited:
Of course sir stacker of the white

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
That's right mate, no will notice what a **** you made of yourself, frothing over **** all.

"Billy Jeeves caused a scene at Bromley Magistrates Court by repeatedly shouting at his OWN solicitor during a brief hearing."

Comedy gold

Who really gives a fcuk?

There's a killing to be made here, especially if it's a fine day. Just think - roast hedgehog stalls, face painting for the kiddies who aren't already wearing makeup, CMOT Dibbler buns etc...

Who really gives a fcuk?

There's a killing to be made here, especially if it's a fine day. Just think - roast hedgehog stalls, face painting for the kiddies who aren't already wearing makeup, CMOT Dibbler buns etc...
I can see you have moved with the times and have followed the latest trends!
I was thinking they would just be selling 'lucky heather' and clothes pegs ;)

There's a difference between a criminal act & your personal wailing.
Awwww diddums, so instead of talking to the police about it, you had a little cry in here instead?

Awwww diddums, so instead of talking to the police about it, you had a little cry in here instead?
Funny that, as you brought it up because you are incapable of refuting what I said & went all shouty & arm waving as usual & when that failed, decided to get all personal.
Sad really but not unexpected.

It was rather pathetic, seeing a (over)grown man having a bottom lip wobble online.
It was all quite amusing to everyone else.

Its not my fault you had a hissy fit on ARRSE over a few jokes made by Bravo_Bravo and Amazing_Lobster is it?
Oh, you mean you see what is classed as malicious communication as a joke?

That pretty much sums up your moral standard, which is amusing when you spend so much time on your high horse, demanding others follow the law.

As I said; You can add hypocrite to your CV.