Hither Green 'burglar' stabbing: Man, 78, arrested

Hold on. People are slating Stacker because he stated that only the Sun and the DM have said that the pikey funeral will cost 100k. The Metro newspaper then quoted the same story. I dunno whether they actually quoted a source besides the sun or the DM. However, like I said. The Metro is a free paper that uses other papers as their source material.
The Telegraph have said that their source was the Sun newspaper.
So what other news media is quoting this 100k figure?
I certainly don't imagine that the pikey's family are.

Dear Talking Turd, you keep talking about soldiering, given your background in obsessing over men, is it safe to assume you like those in uniform?
I wore one.
Did/do you?

Have you got your own reverso-cycle, or do you borrow one?
You soldiering tomorrow?
So you dont tag him then? Someone hack your account? You strange little man.

I certainly don't imagine that the pikey's family are.
Google nearly crashed earlier when the Outraged desperately tried to prove the Pikeys said something.

You're not amusing, you're not clever, just a blocked toilet.

You're not amusing, you're not clever, just a blocked toilet.
You have a fixation on toilets as well, is that where you usually meet men/young girls?

Wow and to think you guys think we Americans are F8cked up people. Arresting a man for defending his home and killing a thief. I would buy the man a bottle and thank him for the community service...
You’ve not thought it through, have you?

As another poster said, when plod arrived he’s faced with a dead guy oozing claret. Outside. In the street.

Is he meant to just take the word of the gent who stabbed him?

We know from the constant reporting just how useless some American cops are but presumably even they won’t walk away from a homicide just because the killer says ‘it was a burglary’?

You’ve not thought it through, have you?

As another poster said, when plod arrived he’s faced with a dead guy oozing claret. Outside. In the street.

Is he meant to just take the word of the gent who stabbed him?

We know from the constant reporting just how useless some American cops are but presumably even they won’t walk away from a homicide just because the killer says ‘it was a burglary’?
Old news now. Crack on.