Hither Green 'burglar' stabbing: Man, 78, arrested

So the Telegraph published the story too, then...?
They copied the story, a bit like people on here copying the story, is ARRSE the source of the ground breaking, made up news?

Did I say they didn't?
I think it is reasonably clear to a reasonable person - even a bickering old storewoman like yourself - that there was a definitite inf.........oh, FFS; I really can't be arsed anymore. I'm going for wank instead.

It'll prove far more fulfilling.

I think it is reasonably clear to a reasonable person - even a bickering old storewoman like yourself - that there was a definitite inf.........oh, FFS; I really can't be arsed anymore. I'm going for wank instead.

It'll prove far more fulfilling.
So I was right then? Thanks for confirming.

Put the handbags down ladies, you are all being boring. What are the Pikies doing now?
I doubt whether they are out collecting money for the old boy! More than likely they are carrying on normal jogging. I suspect that the poor grieving widow's next husband is being lined up too.

No one knows because the Pikeys arent talking to anyone, although that doesnt stop people on here making up shit about them.
Beyond parody.

You missing Baglock already?
What I said was quite true, despite the Outraged on here whipping themselves into a frenzy, they have no idea what the Pikeys are going to do.