Hither Green 'burglar' stabbing: Man, 78, arrested

Another of your expert rational answers.
Shush, soon you will pass out and another miserable day in your life will be over.

Shush, soon you will pass out and another miserable day in your life will be over.
You're not really doing yourself any favours for you cause. Not that you have one.

You're not really doing yourself any favours for you cause. Not that you have one.
Just down your cheap hooch and sleep well.

Just down your cheap hooch and sleep well.
You really are a sad sack. Nothing but unfounded insinuations against your peers, and no evidence to support your arguments against the same.

You really are a sad sack. Nothing but unfounded insinuations against your peers, and no evidence to support your arguments against the same.
Drinky drinky, sleepy sleepy.

Keep digging those holes stacker you stubborn fool.

If you read back you stated that only the 'sun/mail' made the claims and then ex colonial shows you evidence to the contrary.

You inability to accept criticism and admit your mistakes is at a childish level.

How you walk around with an o2 tag is a surprise

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Probably because the grown ups know he's a wind up merchant posting the way he does to get a rise. It works, as well.

They have, however, clipped his wings, by banning him from the proper serious bit.

I would love to give you a medal, unfortunately only the MODS can issue the O2 THIEF.

@Forastero any chance of an early birthday present for stacker.
Oh look the drunkie is trying to get the Mod onside.
How cute.

He's not really worth better, the old drunky that he is.
Stacker, I'd like to have a bit of fun and play tops trumps with you.

How many likes per post have you got on this thread?

Use the figure you come to as a measure of the worth of your offerings.

Stacker, I'd like to have a bit of fun and play tops trumps with you.

How many likes per post have you got on this thread?

Use the figure you come to as a measure of the worth of your offerings.
Oh **** me, another one who thinks likes on an anonymous website means something.
You spacktard.

You really are spectacular.
Coming from someone who thinks likes are important. Is that really special in your life of alcohol dependency?

Coming from someone who thinks likes are important. Is that really special in your life of alcohol dependency?
Once again you reply with insinuation. I agree that the number of likes is not important, but your lack of them may show your argument is flawed. You have to agree that you have not won the popular vote on this thread.

I'm looking forward to seeing you lead that funeral procession.

Once again you reply with insinuation. I agree that the number of likes is not important, but your lack of them may show your argument is flawed. You have to agree that you have not won the popular vote on this thread.

I'm looking forward to seeing you lead that funeral procession.
You only post what you think is popular? You'll fit in well with the rest of the shitcunts here.