Hither Green 'burglar' stabbing: Man, 78, arrested

Keep digging those holes stacker you stubborn fool.

If you read back you stated that only the 'sun/mail' made the claims and then ex colonial shows you evidence to the contrary.

You inability to accept criticism and admit your mistakes is at a childish level.

How you walk around with an o2 tag is a surprise

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Are the Pikeys making the claims? No
Are the police making the claims? No
Are the press making it up so spastics (Include yourself in that group) can pretend to be outraged?

Are you that retarded you havent realised there is no "Source" and that the Outraged are getting their information from the tabloids?
Trying to divert attention away from another fail.

Let's remind ourselves of your claim:

"You are both aware that the only people to state either the cost or the route of the funeral procession are the Sun/Mail?"

Colonial proved otherwise........you were wrong

"You are both aware that the only people to state either the cost or the route of the funeral procession are the Sun/Mail?"

How did he prove me wrong? Where do you think the locals get their information from?

Its not hard to see how the Sun/Mail manage to fool spastics.

Without appearing to 'white knight' Stacker. The Metro is a free newspaper. And I believe that they 'source' their news from other newspapers.

Without appearing to 'white knight' Stacker. The Metro is a free newspaper. And I believe that they 'source' their news from other newspapers.
Oddly enough none of these tabloids quote a single Pikey from Vincents family, but Tibbins and the rest of the spastics dont seem to realise that.

How did he prove me wrong? Where do you think the locals get their information from?

Its not hard to see how the Sun/Mail manage to fool spastics.
Because at least other 1 paper referred to the cost and route of the funeral.

Does not matter. Shaker said 'state'

Colonial linked papers other that the sun and mail that did 'state' that information

Stacker is wrong and is too childish to admit it

Does not matter. Shaker said 'state'

Colonial linked papers other that the sun and mail that did 'state' that information

Stacker is wrong and is too childish to admit it

Should I have just said tabloids are winding up the spastics?

However from Colonials first link

One man, named as Mike, told Sun Online at least a dozen vehicles will be ready to stop the procession coming near the scene of what has become a turf war between Vincent's relatives and angry locals.

I know you and the rest of the spastics have been busy googling trying to find any quote from the pikey family stating either the cost or the route of the funeral with no success.
You thick, gullible mugs.

Who got the "inside gen" from where?

Reading this thread has drained me of any drop of fellow feeling I might once have had for the protagonists in this unpleasant little drama.

I suggest we should all let the appropriate authorities get on with their jobs, and the rest of us get a ******* life.

Reading this thread has drained me of any drop of fellow feeling I might once have had for the protagonists in this unpleasant little drama.

I suggest we should all let the appropriate authorities get on with their jobs, and the rest of us get a ******* life.
**** that, I want to see Tibbins, Colonial and all the other internet hardmen join this gang,

Police alert after Hither Green vigilante starts 'GENGHIS KHAN gang' as clashes expected

It will bring meaning to their lives.

Notice in the story, the bloke reckons there is a 100k hit being placed on him? Its in the papers so it must be true.

Who got the "inside gen" from where?
Don't know, go and ask the telegraph journalist where he or his source from on the cost and route.

You know, that statement that you said no other paper than the sun or mail wrote about

How the **** would I know? I could make up something up to wind up the outrage merchants though, like the newspapers do.
So if you know f*** all why carry on having a crack at folk posting. You don't seem to be in any knowledgable position to put matters straight. I agree papers will be papers, but you're just a stacker., and I won't hold prejudice against any arguments.

I know how I feel and that's got f*** all to do with anyone else.

Opinions are like arseoles, blah blah blah.

Don't know, go and ask the telegraph journalist where he or his source from on the cost and route.

You know, that statement that you said no other paper than the sun or mail wrote about

I just put up the quote from the telegraph stating part of the story was from the Sun, you spastic.

Just to clarify, you cant actually put up a quote from the pikeys themselves?

So if you know f*** all why carry on having a crack at folk posting. You don't seem to be in any knowledgable position to put matters straight. I agree papers will be papers, but you're just a stacker., and I won't hold prejudice against any arguments.

I know how I feel and that's got f*** all to do with anyone else.

Opinions are like arseoles, blah blah blah.
Just keep drinking your cheap ale mate, you'll pass out in a minute and feel better.

I just put up the quote from the telegraph stating part of the story was from the Sun, you spastic.

Just to clarify, you cant actually put up a quote from the pikeys themselves?