• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Hither Green 'burglar' stabbing: Man, 78, arrested

Caltrops no, however according to MSM the neighbours are planning to block off the street to prevent the funeral from driving through.

The whole thing has gotten completely out of hand due to a worthless dead pikey & it’s community deliberately attempting to intimidate the area.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
And of course the newspapers stirring it up.

I think you mean "needs care in the community" or preferably need sectioning under the mental health act.
I think you mean , needs to become part of my Mariana Trench infill programme.

Either way .... a burglar looking for some weed is probably just looking up at the stars now ...

I predict a rise in folk taking on the scrotes now, even corner shops and the like ...
We have Mr Karim, he started the whole empire strikes back thing
he kicked some gun wielding slag into the Pakistani new year

The whole thing has gotten completely out of hand due to a worthless dead pikey & it’s community deliberately attempting to intimidate the area.
Yep, bunch of nasty bastards whose worthless thieving relative had no business in that street and neither do they. He didn’t bloody die there. It is abundantly obvious what they are up to.

Why is it taking so long to get this twat planted?
It has been almost three weeks now since he committed hari-kari at the end of a screwdriver.

It has been almost three weeks now since he committed hari-kari at the end of a screwdriver.

You try robbing a coffin the right size first time.

You try robbing a coffin the right size first time.
Gas mark 9 using a pallet coffin, no robbing required.

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

Thought they just burnt the twat in a caravan.

"You're fakkin' nicked me old beauty !"
Suspect arrested in fatal burglary probe

A 28-year-old man wanted in connection with a failed burglary where an intruder was killed has been arrested, police have said.
The Met Police said Billy Jeeves was found and arrested in Kent on Friday.
Officers said he was being held on suspicion of two counts of burglary, theft and possession of a controlled substance.

In some states of the USA he'd be charged with murder as a death during a robbery at which he was an accomplice makes him liable for the death, not entirely unreasonable to be fair.
Yep - law of common purpose.
Applies in a few other places as well - if you are the driver of a getaway car, for example, and the actual robbers do the killing.
The Human Rights lawyers go into shit-fits about it.

I doubt you do, some Gypsies are very law abiding, some pikeys wont take the risk with minor crime like not paying car tax because it could result they could be pulled when doing much bigger jobs, If you were a career criminal making thousands a week would you risk being stopped over a minor payment?
Good point Stacker. However, how many times do you hear about people being stopped in "illegal" (pool) cars only to be found to be wanted on more serious offences? It seems many criminals tend to disregard "minor" laws.