Hither Green 'burglar' stabbing: Man, 78, arrested

Have you got evidence to back up your assertions, like a independently verified survey or the equivalent of a 'time and motion' study of drinking habits across a sufficient population sample of the community?

I only ask as I'm sure you'd want to adhere to the high standards of providing evidence that you demand of others as I'm sure you don't want to look like a hypocrite

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I put up a Daily Mail link earlier as they are the least likely to say anything positive about Pikeys. I thought might negate anyone saying I was making it up, clearly not.

How can anyone be lawfully killed in the UK?
Well how about when police shoot an armed man threatening to shoot someone?
Or how about in self defence?
You didn’t think that question through did you?

If, as alleged, the funeral cortege (and traveller funeral corteges are hilarious - tacky horse drawn carriages followed by a cavalcade of transit vans) plans to pass near the scene of the crime (the crime being the deceased's burglary, not his lawful demise) then I hope that there is a robust community response to this.

For far too long we have tolerated behaviour from the traveler community that would land anyone else behind bars.

A good MACC tasking for the military would be to help the police raid traveler camps. In all probability you would achieve the following:

• Retrieval of stolen goods
  • Cash seizures and forfeitures under the Proceeds of Crime Act
  • Seizure of untaxed and/or uninsured and/or stolen motor vehicles
  • Freeing of slaves held or trafficked in accordance with the Modern Slavery Act
  • Capture of numerous individuals with outstanding warrants for various offences

Don't blame me for your mistake, the context you were using was not worded correctly.
Yes it was, it was very clear. Now let’s not get all excited about it shall we, it will be a shame if we deviate any further.

Have you got evidence to back up your assertions, like a independently verified survey or the equivalent of a 'time and motion' study of drinking habits across a sufficient population sample of the community?

I only ask as I'm sure you'd want to adhere to the high standards of providing evidence that you demand of others as I'm sure you don't want to look like a hypocrite

Are you posting in reply to me or @stacker1 ?

If, as alleged, the funeral cortege (and traveller funeral corteges are hilarious - tacky horse drawn carriages followed by a cavalcade of transit vans) plans to pass near the scene of the crime (the crime being the deceased's burglary, not his lawful demise) then I hope that there is a robust community response to this.

For far too long we have tolerated behaviour from the traveler community that would land anyone else behind bars.

A good MACC tasking for the military would be to help the police raid traveler camps. In all probability you would achieve the following:

• Retrieval of stolen goods
  • Cash seizures and forfeitures under the Proceeds of Crime Act
  • Seizure of untaxed and/or uninsured and/or stolen motor vehicles
  • Freeing of slaves held or trafficked in accordance with the Modern Slavery Act
  • Capture of numerous individuals with outstanding warrants for various offences
There'd be a whole new slew of walts off the back of it - "Yeah, that's me: second man in the caravan."

Are you posting in reply to me or @stacker1 ?
Stacker

Stacker

Stacker, more like SLACKER, he’s on here more than he should be unless the army is on 52 weeks A/L. Of course it’s up to him how he spends his leave.

Last edited:

And they will be arrested by the Police…