Hither Green 'burglar' stabbing: Man, 78, arrested

I’m quite happy to admit when something had scared me. It’s what keeps complacency at bay.
Clearly you arent an internet hardman then, knocking out all comers from the safety of your bedsit

That certain posters seem to obsess over my pixelated self fills me with deep satisfaction
Says the broken brained loon who has just told me he's following me.

Says the broken brained loon who has just told me he's following me.
You sound like you want him to. Do you crave his meaty treat?

You sound like you want him to. Do you crave his meaty treat?
OMG. Another broken brained loon. Got over your temper tantrum yet, little boy?

You dont know many Gypos do you? Ever see the females tarmaccing, picking up scrap, robbing houses? Do you even see them in pubs?
I reckon the answer is no to all those questions, but its a well known fact they all sell lucky heather to pensioners while their husbands nick the lead of the roof.
Seen plenty in pubs over the years, sometimes with baby pikeys (pikelets?) on tow, often changing dirty nappies in the bar and leaving them for someone else to pick up, it was in Ireland though, I haven't had any dealings with them in England, and Scottish Travellers and Show Folk are a different thing entirely and don't really get on with the ones discussed here..

OMG. Another broken brained loon. Got over your temper tantrum yet, little boy?
What temper tantrum? Its not me being the internet hardman is it?

Scared of gypo women and wanting to bum Baglock, you really are sorry excuse for a man arent you?

Seen plenty in pubs over the years, sometimes with baby pikeys (pikelets?) on tow, often changing dirty nappies in the bar and leaving them for someone else to pick up, it was in Ireland though, I haven't had any dealings with them in England, and Scottish Travellers and Show Folk are a different thing entirely and don't really get on with the ones discussed here..
A lot of them don't drink until they are married so there no need for them to go into a pub, for some of the outrage merchants on here I had to explain it not because Pikey women are noble and pure but because their men have very sexist views.
The same as them paying vehicle tax, they don't do it because they want to obey the law, they do it because its less hassle to the rest of their activities.

A lot of them don't drink until they are married so there no need for them to go into a pub, for some of the outrage merchants on here I had to explain it not because Pikey women are noble and pure but because their men have very sexist views.
That and they would usually be under age for drinking in a public house.

The same as them paying vehicle tax, they don't do it because they want to obey the law, they do it because its less hassle to the rest of their activities.
Have you got evidence to back up your assertions, like a independently verified survey or the equivalent of a 'time and motion' study of drinking habits across a sufficient population sample of the community?

I only ask as I'm sure you'd want to adhere to the high standards of providing evidence that you demand of others as I'm sure you don't want to look like a hypocrite

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
So we’ave gone from a pikey been lawfully killed whilst committing a residential burglary to dirty nappies been left in a pub.

Well it’s inclusive and very diverse is arrse and never a dull moment.

Have you got evidence to back up your assertions, like a independently verified survey or the equivalent of a 'time and motion' study of drinking habits across a sufficient population sample of the community?

I only ask as I'm sure you'd want to adhere to the high standards of providing evidence that you demand of others as I'm sure you don't want to look like a hypocrite

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I put up a Daily Mail link earlier as they are the least likely to say anything positive about Pikeys. I thought might negate anyone saying I was making it up, clearly not.