• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Hitchcocks Rear Window

Not usually one for those oldie films but if you have to watch one, the Rear Window is on Sky Movies now.
Its actually very good, and considering it centers around a bloke temporarily stuck in a wheel chair looking out of his Rear Window, the suspense it quite good. And Grace Kelly is a bit hot in it!

Mr Happy

LE
Personally my favourite is N by NW.

CG's drunken womanising hero is an inspiration to me as I grow older and of course I have managed to use his best line or a versio of it several times:

I've got a job, a secretary, a mother... two ex-wives and several bartenders dependent upon me... and I don't intend to disappoint them by getting myself killed!

Latest Threads