Hit and Run Suspect caught

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by syledis, May 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I see that they have caught the hit and run driver (hannah Saaf) that allegedly killed that 11 year old boy last week in Bristol. I was just wondering if she was hiding out until whatever was in her system was gone, or is that being too cynical?
  2. Hopefully her family shamed her into coming forrard.
  3. If she is found guilty let's hope they hang the witch. Not so much for the hitting (which I assume was accidental) but more for the running (which wasn't).
  4. Found by a farmer asleep in his barn apparently, he then called the police- lots of remorse there then.
  5. This woman was ramanded into custody today,12 May.

Allegedly she had no insurance.Not bad for someone who was working(or training to) work in law.
  6. JINGO

JINGO War Hero Book Reviewer

It wont take a lot of work for her legal aid funded solicitor to come up with the not guilty on the grounds of insanity plea.
  7. I can't stand people who drive without a valid license or insurance. All it means is that when they hit somebody, the victim or their family will be screwed over twice when the insurance company fails to help out.

I jumped in a taxi the other week, and was treated to a rollercoaster ride around blind bends and at one point through a red light.

On my way out of the cab, I noticed his ID badge expired on July 08 and have since grassed him up.
  8. And apparently only a provisional licence
  9. "Why aren't you rozzers out catching real criminals ?"
  10. Knowing how ineffective this country is at law enforcement,I bet this individual is also evading tax,and possibly signing on.

To cap it all,I bet he is still out there somewhere cabbying.