History Today (with appologies to Newman and Baddiel...)

Presenting Professor: Good evening and welcome to History Today. I am here with Professor F.J Lewis, Emeritus Professor of History at All Souls College, Oxford, and we will be taking about the evolution of the post-Crimea British Army, Professor Lewis.

Professor Lewis: You see that 9th/12th Royal Lancers (Prince of Wales Own)?

Presenting Professor: I am familiar with that cavalry of the line Regiment.

Professor Lewis: That’s your regiment, that is. You’re a ¾ dancer and nobody likes you……

Presenting Professor: Well, Professor Lewis, you see that King’s Royal Hussar No 2 dress?

Professor Lewis: I am aware of such attire.

Presenting Professor: Their No 2 dress trousers, that’s your favourite pulling gear that is. That’s what you wear when you go to London selling your bum like 3 PARA’s mortars, that is.

Professor Lewis: Oh, ah ha ha ha ha. Psssst, oi, RSM, RSM, he fancies you! He wants to beast you round the square and give you a regimental bath he does!

Presenting Professor: See that range stew?

Professor Lewis: I am aware of that particular form of sustenance.

Presenting Professor: That’s your favourite meal that is. That’s all your mum can cook that is. You eat it three times a day and on your birthday and Christmas too! You eat so much range strew all your underpants have stains the same colour of King’s Royal Hussar’s berets

Professor Lewis: Oh, ah ha ha ha ha. See this pace stick?

Presenting Professor: The one you are pointing in my direction?

Professor Lewis: That is correct. Well, there’s a turd at the end of it!

Presenting Professor: Correct, but the afford mentioned turd is not at my end! Well I don't think anyone can be in any doubt that tonight myself and Professor F.J Lewis have had a most valid and enlightening debate. Professor F.J Lewis, thank you very much.

Attachments

monkey_tech said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UMedd03JCA&search=history%20today

for those not luck enough to remember them first time round!
Thanks for that Monkey Tech - I'll send you the dry cleaners bill for wetting myself to the vids!

BergenBob said:
monkey_tech said:
http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UMedd03JCA&search=history%20today

for those not luck enough to remember them first time round!
Thanks for that Monkey Tech - I'll send you the dry cleaners bill for wetting myself to the vids!
If you have a look round on youtube their is another one to knock on with