History Today (with appologies to Newman and Baddiel...)

Discussion in 'RAC' started by BergenBob, Jun 5, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Presenting Professor: Good evening and welcome to History Today. I am here with Professor F.J Lewis, Emeritus Professor of History at All Souls College, Oxford, and we will be taking about the evolution of the post-Crimea British Army, Professor Lewis.

Professor Lewis: You see that 9th/12th Royal Lancers (Prince of Wales Own)?

Presenting Professor: I am familiar with that cavalry of the line Regiment.

Professor Lewis: That’s your regiment, that is. You’re a ¾ dancer and nobody likes you……

Presenting Professor: Well, Professor Lewis, you see that King’s Royal Hussar No 2 dress?

Professor Lewis: I am aware of such attire.

Presenting Professor: Their No 2 dress trousers, that’s your favourite pulling gear that is. That’s what you wear when you go to London selling your bum like 3 PARA’s mortars, that is.

Professor Lewis: Oh, ah ha ha ha ha. Psssst, oi, RSM, RSM, he fancies you! He wants to beast you round the square and give you a regimental bath he does!

Presenting Professor: See that range stew?

Professor Lewis: I am aware of that particular form of sustenance.

Presenting Professor: That’s your favourite meal that is. That’s all your mum can cook that is. You eat it three times a day and on your birthday and Christmas too! You eat so much range strew all your underpants have stains the same colour of King’s Royal Hussar’s berets

Professor Lewis: Oh, ah ha ha ha ha. See this pace stick?

Presenting Professor: The one you are pointing in my direction?

Professor Lewis: That is correct. Well, there’s a turd at the end of it!

Presenting Professor: Correct, but the afford mentioned turd is not at my end! Well I don't think anyone can be in any doubt that tonight myself and Professor F.J Lewis have had a most valid and enlightening debate. Professor F.J Lewis, thank you very much.

Attached Files:

2. ROFLMAO!!!

Thanks, got everyone at work thinking I was having a fit while decorating the monitor with coffee!
  3. Thanks for that Monkey Tech - I'll send you the dry cleaners bill for wetting myself to the vids!
  4. If you have a look round on youtube their is another one to knock on with