History of Army School of Physical Training @ Sennelager

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by musclebuster, Dec 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Trying to find some useful links about the PT school, it has many names but as yet i cannot find out much about it
  2. You have to be decently fit to go there?
  3. Yeh, i know i work there presently, just trying 2 find out some history on the place, tried APTC Museum in Aldershot, very limited,
  4. like most PTI's intelligence :)
  5. Educated helpful reply, obviuosly u r one of the many who doesn't frequent the gym, :twisted:

6. Meeooowwwwwwww
  7. With a username like that is it equally true that you find Janet and John books challenging?
  8. obviously u r 1 ov those mongs th@ nd 2 spk in txt spk.
  9. maybe he does, maybe he doesn't, it's impossible to tell from an online persona. but... generalisations are made and stereotypes are usually adhered to when a pti is around... gym queen with not much going for them in their chosen trade so they get their little crossed swords so they can shout at the junior people who are up for promotion before them and the senior people putting them there. it's the numbskull logic of the terminally muscular.
  10. "Three times round my beautiful body encased in this pretty white vest: Go...!"

I hate gymnausea!
  11. Try the RRU in Hohne, they've got quite a bit of Corps History on their gym walls.
  12. I did a PTI course there in either 1957 or 1958. I still have the course

Group photograph with SSI Mc***, one of the fittest men I have ever

known. It was a great course and we had a lot of fun. The Bundeswehr

were just being reformed at the time and they could not believe the

amount of bull we had to do. Brassoed coal buckets and shovels,

bedpacks, highly bulled plimsols etc. All par for the Army in those days.
  13. No he is a jumped up c*nt. And a hat c*nt to boot....He wants to take us all for PT apparently.. :D
  14. It's in Aldershot 8O
  15. Had you there.............it's in Sennelager (which I believe is in Germany) :D