Historical sex abuse - military involvement?

It looks like the the military have joined politicians and entertainers in the frame:

http://www.arrse.co.uk/community/find-new/10175344/posts

Police said the alleged abuse by a Westminster-based paedophile ring lasted a decade at locations across London and the Home Counties, including military premises.
Inquiries are also focused on other locations in London and the south of England, including military establishments, and Scotland Yard is working closely with military police.
I suppose it was inevitable, no reason the military should have less child molesters than any other section of society.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Judging by the location once again we are forced to look at the Household Division, oh the humanity and the shame when will end etc etc :crying:

:D

I reckon there will be a few log-ins on here going into suspended animation!! *

*not me, I hasten to add.

TBH..... When the allegations about Jimmy Saville fiddling with dead bodies popped up I started wondering just how lurid these stories could get before someone finally went " You have got to be taking the f**king piss now".

Clearly the answer is not yet.

Not to mention St Georges School the MOD funded boarding school that some very very very senior brass used to frequently visit at weekends for special dinners with their hand picked junior boarders selected to attend their every need.

But hey, Sir Keith Joseph (conveniently deceased 1994) did a superb job managing that issue in late 1982. Police, Dept Education and Science (josephs gig at the time), MOD and House of Lords managed to do what was required to "manage" this in 1982 & 2010. Nice of them to hide what happened between 1977 and 1983 and a few instances beyond.

Josephs gave the school six weeks notice of its pending inspection announcing it in the Lords for all to hear and read in hansard. His report into the school was a fcuking white wash.... examined every aspect except discipline and welfare... never mind the kids were being hammered and beaten senseless, being loaned out to visiting important gentlemen. Not to mention the Labour politician Derek Sawyer.

Not alleged but fact.

Google Derek Slade, Derek Sawyer for the facts.

Slade was banged up for 21 years in sept 2010.

Even after the conviction and sentencing we were ordered NOT to mention those in high office.

Fact - as news of this broke via the roger cook radio prog on R4 "checkpoint" our fathers were being sent south in 1982... MOD and brass could not be having them worrying about their sons being drugged and raped while preparing to get busy for maggie- so it was managed and tucked away as "case closed nothing wrong here" only to end up before the crown in 2010 to become a landmark case.

So far... Two now jailed, one not guilty, one topped himself (coward), others pending while the real offenders and enablers still have access to vulnerable today.

There will be many who will still say its all fairy cakes.... google is your friend.

Merry Christmas people

(repeatedly edited for accuracy and dyslexia)

Last edited:
Strangely enough a lot of interesting websites on this very subject seem to have disappeared.
now that does surprise me........... oh hang on a sec

edit for shite grammar and dyslexianesnessisms

Last edited:

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Not to mention St Georges School the MOD funded boarding school that some very very very senior brass used to frequently visit at weekends for special dinners with their hand picked junior boarders selected to attend their every need.

But hey, Sir Keith Joseph (conveniently deceased 1994) did a superb job managing that issue in late 1982. Police, Dept Education and Science (josephs gig at the time), MOD and House of Lords managed to do what was required to "manage" this in 1982 & 2010. Nice of them to hide what happened between 1977 and 1983 and a few instances beyond.

Josephs gave the school six weeks notice of its pending inspection announcing it in the Lords for all to hear and read in hansard. His report into the school was a fcuking white wash.... examined every aspect except discipline and welfare... never mind the kids were being hammered and beaten senseless, being loaned out to visiting important gentlemen. Not to mention the Labour politician Derek Sawyer.

Not alleged but fact.

Google Derek Slade, Derek Sawyer for the facts.

Slade was banged up for 21 years in sept 2010.

Even after the conviction and sentencing we were ordered NOT to mention those in high office.

Fact - as news of this broke via the roger cook radio prog on R4 "checkpoint" our fathers were being sent south in 1982... MOD and brass could not be having them worrying about their sons being drugged and raped while preparing to get busy for maggie- so it was managed and tucked away as "case closed nothing wrong here" only to end up before the crown in 2010 smf becoming a landmark case.

So far... Two now jailed, one not guilty, one topped himself (coward), others pending while the real offenders and enablers still have access to vulnerable today.

There will be many who will still say its all fairy cakes.... google is your friend.

Merry Christmas people

(repeatedly edited for accuracy and dyslexia)
I recall reading the Slade case and was horrified but as with all these abuse cases it does always make me think about who is at the top of the tree.

Well, lets see how long this thread lasts before it gets spoiled...

Kiddy-fiddling affects ALL of the 'Old Establishment' edifices. Parliament, the Lords, Plod, the BBC, the forces and the services. ALL need ripping apart and staying apart until every last bottom-dealing fingered cnut has their arrse nailed to a tree.
Seriously,

Well said sir... hat doffed to you

Is there anybody out there who isn't or wasn't a nonce? A few scattered hands are tentatively raised. I seem to have gone through the best part of a half century without being lured into the world of noncing, been nonced or known any nonces. What a sheltered life I have had while having seen and experienced some the best and the worst of this planet. I expect we'll be seeing a number of famous/respected names taking a tumble. Mind you if they're proven guilty I'd be one of the first volunteering for the firing squad.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Well, lets see how long this thread lasts before it gets spoiled...

Kiddy-fiddling affects ALL of the 'Old Establishment' edifices. Parliament, the Lords, Plod, the BBC, the forces and the services. ALL need ripping apart and staying apart until every last bottom-dealing fingered cnut has their arrse nailed to a tree.
Seriously,
Will it ever happen though, far as I can see they allow a few dead ones to take the blame and a few live lower but useful ones.

Will it ever happen though, far as I can see they allow a few dead ones to take the blame and a few live lower but useful ones.
They'll soon fold under questioning. Or they would have done but if shouting at terrorists is out then I guess not serving a decent vintage port up during questioning to high ranking nonces is probably a breach of their 'human rights' now.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
They'll soon fold under questioning. Or they would have done but if shouting at terrorists is out then I guess not serving a decent vintage port up during questioning to high ranking nonces is probably a breach of their 'human rights' now.
I'd raise a glass to a close friend if they were dragged out.