Historical film/TV series wenches

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by weekend_worrier, Aug 21, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Following on from the Sci-Fi thread here (which included references to Lucy Lawless in 'Spartacus') I thought that perhaps we could do with a thread that dealt with those that appeared in films or TV shows with a historical theme, from any time from year dot to 21st August 2012.

http://www.arrse.co.uk/naafi-bar/175242-science-fiction-sluts.html

My first nominee is Olga Georges-Picot in the Woody Allen piss-take of 'War and Peace', 'Love and Death'. She was also the honey-trap in 'The Day of the Jackal':

Attached Files:

• SS.jpg
      SS.jpg
      File size:
      48.8 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Lucy lawless is a Big Sci-fi star.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Who's she?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. But has she ever got her tits out for the lads.....or maybe the lasses?

• Like Like x 2
  5. I'm sure with a little bit of imagination Lucy Lawless could be fitted into almost any thread.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Indisputably tits-out queen of the historical genre and three-times winner of The Golden Bodice, Ms Alex Kingston.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  7. Abigail Cruttenden as Mrs. Richard Sharpe, anyone?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  8. Does Natalie Dormer currently playing Margaery Tyrell in A Game of Thrones count?
    tumblr_lzrvxcE2AB1roie6mo1_500.jpg

She's had them out in that, as well as in "The Tudors".

• Like Like x 1
  9. [​IMG]
    Angharad Rees

10. A wench that I've not seen mentioned here is sexy Louise Germaine. She was in an episode of Sharpe, looking mighty fine as a buxom wench. My ramrod was well oiled and my wad was ready for the off when I spied her.

Her character was raped and killed by Pete Postlethwaite's. I'm not sure if he used an entrenching tool.

As I'm 'out of the office' perhaps one of you kindly gentlemen could post a photo of her in costume for the good and benefit of all Arrsers.

Also she was in a grot mag at some point. I'm sure that's worth a little look.

I thank you in advance for your time.

11. Sandahl Bergman from Conan The Barbarian. c.1982. And she gets her tits out

12. Servolan, from Blakes Seven - Jaqueline something. Ohh yeees.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ingrid Pitt.

220px-Ingrid-pitt.jpg

63156_artist.jpg

14. Sure,I've nothing better to do!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1