Historical film/TV series wenches

Following on from the Sci-Fi thread here (which included references to Lucy Lawless in 'Spartacus') I thought that perhaps we could do with a thread that dealt with those that appeared in films or TV shows with a historical theme, from any time from year dot to 21st August 2012.

http://www.arrse.co.uk/naafi-bar/175242-science-fiction-sluts.html

My first nominee is Olga Georges-Picot in the Woody Allen piss-take of 'War and Peace', 'Love and Death'. She was also the honey-trap in 'The Day of the Jackal':

Attachments

A wench that I've not seen mentioned here is sexy Louise Germaine. She was in an episode of Sharpe, looking mighty fine as a buxom wench. My ramrod was well oiled and my wad was ready for the off when I spied her.

Her character was raped and killed by Pete Postlethwaite's. I'm not sure if he used an entrenching tool.

As I'm 'out of the office' perhaps one of you kindly gentlemen could post a photo of her in costume for the good and benefit of all Arrsers.

Also she was in a grot mag at some point. I'm sure that's worth a little look.

I thank you in advance for your time.

A wench that I've not seen mentioned here is sexy Louise Germaine. She was in an episode of Sharpe, looking mighty fine as a buxom wench. My ramrod was well oiled and my wad was ready for the off when I spied her.

Her character was raped and killed by Pete Postlethwaite's. I'm not sure if he used an entrenching tool.

As I'm 'out of the office' perhaps one of you kindly gentlemen could post a photo of her in costume for the good and benefit of all Arrsers.

Also she was in a grot mag at some point. I'm sure that's worth a little look.

I thank you in advance for your time.
Sure,I've nothing better to do!

Sandahl Bergman from Conan The Barbarian. c.1982. And she gets her tits out
Does she? When? She's also the Black Queen in Red Sonja I believe though to be fair both these are fantasy rtaher than historical.

Also shes qualifies for the scifi thread on the basis of Hell comes to Frogtown I think.

Latest Threads