Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Historic sexual abuse.

Fifefox81

Swinger
We're still posting and potentially undermining an ongoing police investigation, then?

Good stuff.
If you read the posts no one is talking about it. They are talking about their own things now. The thread has swayed off subject by most and I'm just thanking and replying back to people who have been nice to me. That's not a crime is it?

If you read the posts no one is talking about it. They are talking about their own things now. The thread has swayed off subject by most and I'm just thanking and replying back to people who have been nice to me. That's not a crime is it?

All the postings keep it in public view.

Nothing wrong with that except it gives the defence counsel more get outs.

Fill your boots, it's no skin off my nose.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
I hope Sluggy haunts your every moment.
oh lordy I don't think I could handle a corporeal Sluggy haunting my colon - I'd be exorcising it at every opportunity.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
Thankyou, relationships in past been bad and toxic. Having time out for myself now though. Defo needed lol. Relationship with kids and family is getting better as I'm opening up more now. Mental health got to bad and it really affected my last relationship. Defo staying away from all self destructive behaviour lol. Drugs, drink they just make things 100 times worse. Looking forward to what future has in store for me. All good from now on I hope lol. Yes it's there, it's a part of me and makes me who i am today but I don't let it rule me, not anymore. I've learned how to manage it somewhat lol. Thnx again. Your advice has been good. X

don't fret about the lol stuff - it's a reflex response and will settle down as you gain confidence and use something else as punctuation, it's not easy doing this in front of anyone let alone amongst this lot. but soldiers in general hate civvy therapists and maybe some of that has rubbed off on you.

no wonder you are confused if your Da wears a skirt!!

long term Relationships are hard enough without this in the way, you will find someone who fits the bill, someone who maybe works away a lot and is always pleased to see you but who also knows you need plenty of your own time to minimise conflict. a friend with benefits is the polite term I guess. or look for someone like your dad - just without the cross dressing.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder they say, my cousin is going through a nasty divorce from a twunt she ha known since school, she's 38 and had been seeing a 49 year old a couple of times a week as he world away during the week, she was devastated when he called it off and I was helping her with sorting a car out and solicitors fees, well he decided he can't do without her now and even though it is still a one or two day a week thing it is enough for her with two young girls (one with physical needs) so hopefully her life is looking up again.

plenty of good blokes out there who have been through their own wringer and probably have issues of their own but as long as you both have that understanding things will work for you again.

And I volunteer dad for any babysitting.

meanwhile find a mental distraction - as it's good for your health - everyone needs a release - for most of this lot its... - never mind you'll find out soon enough - join in here if you want - cats and dog threads, cooking threads - we're what mumsnet should be like if they weren't bunch of menopausal howlers who fail to grasp the difference between banter and hate speech. Feel free to throw insults about in the NAAFI or make a place for yourself with a How Bone is your Dad thread., find something that makes you laugh without feeling guilty about it leave the PC wokism behind tell the world to fcuk off and let off some steam.

if you need to vent then type a long vitreolic post - and then delete it. just putting it down in a way that makes sense to you is therapy enough it will have served its purpose.

then get outside, get loads of fresh air, plenty of sun and moderate exercise. feel better about yourself inside and out. join a walking group maybe, meet people outside of your usual social group.

if any fcuker starts sending you pictures of 'themselves' as has been known - complain to a mod and call them out - banter is one thing harassment another and they hate it as much as we do. you could be the daughter or sister of anyone of us but they tend to forget that after they've been on the brasso for an evening or nursey has forgotten to put the bromide in their cocoa.

and when it's really bad with nothing going right - steal the kids haribo.

KiltedCowboy

Swinger
don't fret about the lol stuff - it's a reflex response and will settle down as you gain confidence and use something else as punctuation, it's not easy doing this in front of anyone let alone amongst this lot. but soldiers in general hate civvy therapists and maybe some of that has rubbed off on you.

no wonder you are confused if your Da wears a skirt!!

long term Relationships are hard enough without this in the way, you will find someone who fits the bill, someone who maybe works away a lot and is always pleased to see you but who also knows you need plenty of your own time to minimise conflict. a friend with benefits is the polite term I guess. or look for someone like your dad - just without the cross dressing.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder they say, my cousin is going through a nasty divorce from a twunt she ha known since school, she's 38 and had been seeing a 49 year old a couple of times a week as he world away during the week, she was devastated when he called it off and I was helping her with sorting a car out and solicitors fees, well he decided he can't do without her now and even though it is still a one or two day a week thing it is enough for her with two young girls (one with physical needs) so hopefully her life is looking up again.

plenty of good blokes out there who have been through their own wringer and probably have issues of their own but as long as you both have that understanding things will work for you again.

And I volunteer dad for any babysitting.

meanwhile find a mental distraction - as it's good for your health - everyone needs a release - for most of this lot its... - never mind you'll find out soon enough - join in here if you want - cats and dog threads, cooking threads - we're what mumsnet should be like if they weren't bunch of menopausal howlers who fail to grasp the difference between banter and hate speech. Feel free to throw insults about in the NAAFI or make a place for yourself with a How Bone is your Dad thread., find something that makes you laugh without feeling guilty about it leave the PC wokism behind tell the world to fcuk off and let off some steam.

if you need to vent then type a long vitreolic post - and then delete it. just putting it down in a way that makes sense to you is therapy enough it will have served its purpose.

then get outside, get loads of fresh air, plenty of sun and moderate exercise. feel better about yourself inside and out. join a walking group maybe, meet people outside of your usual social group.

if any fcuker starts sending you pictures of 'themselves' as has been known - complain to a mod and call them out - banter is one thing harassment another and they hate it as much as we do. you could be the daughter or sister of anyone of us but they tend to forget that after they've been on the brasso for an evening or nursey has forgotten to put the bromide in their cocoa.

and when it's really bad with nothing going right - steal the kids haribo.
Dad has no problem then or longer lasting with either his sexuality nor the fact that both as part of his ' dress uniform and working dress'(necessary pun ..,simply for effect) as Regimental Provost Staff he was required and proud to wear a KILT ,and loved ensuring then and more so now those who needed reminding who chose to continue calling it a skirt were given an often sair and abject lesson in the naming of said garment..and could often find themselves.. KILT..