Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Historic sexual abuse.

The other year I was driving around the cuntryside and the radio traffic decided to interrupt my MP3 listing once the non Important irrelevant traffic News came on then heard disturbing Story of a middle aged Lass. She had come from a middle class family whose father passed her around like a piece of meat to the likes of a. Opted, possibly local priest, pillars of society as a kid. She said the whole traumatic experience, ended up turning her as as she put it “became loose” as teen and mid twenties as in shagging senseless. Till therapy kicked in she got career, married with kids.

cheers

Fifefox81

Swinger
The other year I was driving around the cuntryside and the radio traffic decided to interrupt my MP3 listing once the non Important irrelevant traffic News came on then heard disturbing Story of a middle aged Lass. She had come from a middle class family whose father passed her around like a piece of meat to the likes of a. Opted, possibly local priest, pillars of society as a kid. She said the whole traumatic experience, ended up turning her as as she put it “became loose” as teen and mid twenties as in shagging senseless. Till therapy kicked in she got career, married with kids.

cheers
Yes I would say to anyone that has gone through this to get therapy. I wish I had got it alot sooner than now but I was living in that bubble, just surviving really. Wrecked my marriage, he ended up cheating. Couldn't keep it in his pants lol. That's horrible what happened to her. Yes I can understand that. My dad started getting protective when I came out with it. Obsessed about it alot. I didn't go out at all apart from school(when I went) or with my mum and dad, not sure if that was down to me or my dad. Abit of both I think. Started going out when I was about 15 just to friends round the corner from where I lived. Then about 17 I went off the rails abit. 19 I was pregnant with my first child. Went into mum mode after that tryed to concentrate on them, lock it away but it never worked. And here I am lol. X

Last edited:

KiltedCowboy

Swinger
Thankyou, relationships in past been bad and toxic. Having time out for myself now though. Defo needed lol. Relationship with kids and family is getting better as I'm opening up more now. Mental health got to bad and it really affected my last relationship. Defo staying away from all self destructive behaviour lol. Drugs, drink they just make things 100 times worse. Looking forward to what future has in store for me. All good from now on I hope lol. Yes it's there, it's a part of me and makes me who i am today but I don't let it rule me, not anymore. I've learned how to manage it somewhat lol. Thnx again. Your advice has been good. X
You've come this far..n gotten over the biggest hurdles, the end post is within sight and theres plenty of people around you that support n understand you.always remember that..

Fifefox81

Swinger
Thanx dad lol, I will always remember that don't worry. Love you lol. guys and ladies if any this is my dad lol. I'm sure there's a few in here might know him or of him lol. I did get some funny story's off him last night and had a pad brats thread saved to join and start talking on there. He's here now so he can do it himself lol. X

Thanx dad lol, I will always remember that don't worry. Love you lol. guys and ladies if any this is my dad lol. I'm sure there's a few in here might know him or of him lol. I did get some funny story's off him last night and had a pad brats thread saved to join and start talking on there. He's here now so he can do it himself lol. X
Please, please, please, please, please by the ickle baby Jebus and all things holy, stop typing 'lol'. You are an adult, not a child, writing posts to other adults (plus a few adults with the IQ of an amoeba but the less said about Drugsy and Crusty the better). We don't need a written instruction to 'laugh out loud'. We do have a sense of humour - albeit slightly twisted - so if something is so hilariously funny we will lol naturally. Txt spk is not very well received by many of us grumpy old bastards. It makes the eyes bleed trying to read it.

<Storms off to kick the cat and shout at some pigeons>

Fifefox81

Swinger
Please, please, please, please, please by the ickle baby Jebus and all things holy, stop typing 'lol'. You are an adult, not a child, writing posts to other adults (plus a few adults with the IQ of an amoeba but the less said about Drugsy and Crusty the better). We don't need a written instruction to 'laugh out loud'. We do have a sense of humour - albeit slightly twisted - so if something is so hilariously funny we will lol naturally. Txt spk is not very well received by many of us grumpy old bastards. It makes the eyes bleed trying to read it.

Okay point taken. I will try and keep away from the lols, I didn't actually notice how much I wrote it till you pointed it out. Must be a bad habit if mine I've not really picked up on. Trying to sort the rest of my bad habits I must of missed this one. Glad u have pointed it out to me though. Thnx. X

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

LOL....

<Snigger>

Okay point taken. I will try and keep away from the lols, I didn't actually notice how much I wrote it till you pointed it out. Must be a bad habit if mine I've not really picked up on. Trying to sort the rest of my bad habits I must of missed this one. Glad u have pointed it out to me though. Thnx. X
We all have our bad habits like that, most of the time we don't see them until they're pointed out. It's like the 'yoof' saying 'innit' (or 'like') at the end of a sentence, almost like a verbalised full stop. I've even heard a lad in his late teens / early twenties come out with a double innit.

It's the same as when people say 'yeah, no' when asked a question or responding to a statement. It's either yes or it's no, but both?

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

Carbon 6

War Hero
We all have our bad habits like that, most of the time we don't see them until they're pointed out. It's like the 'yoof' saying 'innit' (or 'like') at the end of a sentence, almost like a verbalised full stop. I've even heard a lad in his late teens / early twenties come out with a double innit.

It's the same as when people say 'yeah, no' when asked a question or responding to a statement. It's either yes or it's no, but both?

My wife would agree with that. She says that I have a habit of calling everything and everyone that annoys me "a ******* ****. Apparently I once said it to a potato that wouldn't peel properly.

Fifefox81

Swinger

I'm glad you don't know me personally then, my brain and memory is really bad for remembering words, most things are thingy to me and yes it pisses alot of people off. And alot of yeah and nos as you mentioned if I get put on the spot and have to think about what the person has just said. They just laugh at me now because they are used to it. X

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Not pip.

Attachments

• 15926618433244991484107226105440.jpg
    15926618433244991484107226105440.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 17
My wife would agree with that. She says that I have a habit of calling everything and everyone that annoys me "a ******* ****. Apparently I once said it to a potato that wouldn't peel properly.
To be fair, potatoes that do not peel properly do deserve that description.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer