Hire car to go to unit?

Im due to attend my 'part b and part c' training course. Im assuming that on the part b i will be issued more kit.

Now as i travel approx 250 miles to my reg. by train, carrying the kit will be abit of a nightmare.. so (getting to the point) will the army pay for a hire car for me to get there and back as i dont have use of a car?
If there is no other transport available and if you give your PSI/MTWO enough notice, which is usually 2 weeks, it should not be a problem.

Similar threads

Latest Threads