Hippies going too far

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Track_Link, Jul 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just been made aware of some cnut on Facebook taking the rise out of our latest casualties.

Normally I'd say jog on you tw@t and leave it at that. But this throbber has made my blood boil. The things they are writing just had me screaming at my monitor.

This sort of bollox needs to be made into a crime. I'm all for free speech - but this is inciting hatred.

The link is here Click here to get angry

If you wrote that sort of gash about a minority group you'd have your collar felt.

*Edited for poor Grammar!

2. What a grade A throbber she is.

3. I agree, she should be sent out there immediatly to actually see whats happening, im sure the bods will keep her "entertained"

4. No doubt a gipping fat munter who smells of musty kebab meat and stale cider. Probably got bummed by a Squaddie once then found herself on a pig-board and never got over it.

5. Someone accusing her of being Chubb on the stupid soldier thread?!

6. Looks like it....

7. Aye! 'Twas I, mucker. :D :D :D

MsG

8. Found this on her page. Hmmmm.

Dear Ray, I believe you'll find that the "artist known as Cameron" is a bit of a fantasist. She normally goes by the name of "Chubb". She's well known for her tall stories, in particular for her sage "advice" to young men who'd like to join the SAS.

She's just a pain in the arse, but I suppose in populations numbering millions, there are bound to be a few nutters. I mean, it stand to reason, doesn't it.

edited to say oops. beaten to it.

9. If you'd all like to take a butcher's at the page again, you can admire the latest addition by our *cough* Jürgen.

MsG

10. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Is that Lilly Allen's face that has been photo shopped onto an American soldier. If it is I wonder if Ms Allan and her lawyers would be completly chuffed to see what is being done with her mug on it?

[​IMG]

Lilly Allen or not?

11. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Compare the Lilly.com:

[​IMG]

12. I had no idea Lilly was a Squaddie. Top bird!

13. Interesting that she would have a photo of herself as a soldier.
    Wonder if that is as fake, as her "reports" and claims to "sources"
    No one ever let me rape and murder, much less revealed the club to a total stranger (No matter theeir proported bonifides!)

14. That's a pretty rubbish photoshop. But I'm struggling to work out what she's doing. Is she:

Trolling?
    Walting?
    Enjoying some sort of tasteless in-joke?
    Stirring shit up?

I don't get it.

15. Haha quality Bugsy :twisted:

Did the stupid bint actually think she could fool everyone, that she is a Lilly Allen look-a-like with BLACK arms 8O

Oh and the latest comment made me chuckle :D