Hinduism no barrier to job as priest in Church of England!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Taz_786, Sep 8, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.timesonline.co.uk/newspaper/0,,174-2348095,00.html

Any of you prods fancy running for the Papacy? :p :p
  2. I guess the First Commandment isn't all it's cracked up to be. Is there any chance of a reprieve on Number 10 too? My neighbour has a cracking donkey I've had my eye on.
  3. Had something similar here in Denmark last year, where a priest declared openly that he didn't believe in God. He was allowed to continue as well.

I think he was eventually persuaded to resign by his congregation.
  4. They need all the priests they can get. I wonder what will become of christiandom in 30 years time, maybe muslims will win after all!
  5. Reminds me of an exorcism I heard about.... it took 5 demons to remove the catholic priest from a young boy.
  6. Burn him at the stake his immortal soul is at risk .And think of the tv ratings
    :D .More hell fire and brimstone less wishy washy .
  7. RTFQ

One bunch of ignorant moon-worshipers is the same as the next, good luck to him - they all teach self-respect, hope and empathy to others (which are hardly condemnable attributes) so the quicker the genuflecting masses realise it's all one and the same message, the quicker we can stop fragging each other over semantics.

8. hinduism recognises our god too. Where we got rid of old gods to convert to the bible hindus just add new gods when they are created so technically he does believe in god.

He just believes in lots of other gods too.
  9. If he acts in the same manner as many other Priests, then when he's around the young Choir Boys, he won't be practising Hinduism, it'll be a case of Hindu-in-um!!!!!