hindsight is a wonderful thing

Hi all. So after a failed "front flip"/broken shoulder.. snowboard that is, I found this wonderful place, I'd heard of it, sure just never been to ARRSE..I can work on my left handed typing/drinking even in the NAAFI bar. My real question is I must work on my ambidexterity, just wondered if anyone knew of anything more unusual than wanking..which I can practice in my free time to achieve my goal...I got 7/11 weeks to nose about....so anyone?:)

Auto-prostate massage. Just be sure to trim yours nails first, and clean them after.
Hope this helps.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Fresh meat mate!

Learn how to shit in your girlfriends handbag left handed.... Then lefthandedly text me her number and naughty photos when she bins you

He works away most of the week and when he comes back he's like a block of ice.
I'll tell you the same I told my Mom, when the folks were having these sorts of problems;

He's obviously having an affair. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
Is there something you could change about yourself to make yourself worthy of his love?
Perhaps your appearance, or something in the bedroom? maybe your hoopcare regimen?
Try cooking his favourite dinner, and scrubbing his back.
Since it's surely your fault he no longer loves you, the onus is on you to correct yourself and win him back.
There's a good girl, now get on with it.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I'll tell you the same I told my Mom, when the folks were having these sorts of problems;

He's obviously having an affair. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
Is there something you could change about yourself to make yourself worthy of his love?
Perhaps your appearance, or something in the bedroom? maybe your hoopcare regimen?
Try cooking his favourite dinner, and scrubbing his back.
Since it's surely your fault he no longer loves you, the onus is on you to correct yourself and win him back.
There's a good girl, now get on with it.
He can fuck off I've cigs to smoke and strongbow to drink.