Himmler74 should he stay on ARRSE or feck off for good.

Should Himmler74 and any sockpuppets he has leave ARRSE for good.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NSP

LE
B@stard. I’m having porridge.

I now really fancy eggs, bacon, mushrooms, sausages, fried tomatoes, black pudding - with English Mustard and hash browns and shed loads of beans. Two slices of white toast with marmalade and a pint of nato standard. The brew - not the cnut on here
'Cos it's Friday and I'm fed up with lockdown and trying to eat healthily all the time I'm pushing the boat out and scrambling the egg with grated cheese and serving on a couple of thick slices of buttered Asda Tiger bread with the bacon layered under the egg as a sort of open bacon and egg butty writ large. I shall then wash it down with a couple of bottles of fizz and inevitably post pished shite on here.

NSP

LE
Entirely justified hooping, thanks for that :D
Indeed, the poll was created at his request how he reacts to it we can only speculate.
Where did you create it originally? If it were me I'd have thought it through and created it in the Hole in the first place. I'm not a prolific thread starter but a couple I've started for shits and giggles I've pre-empted the obvious and inevitable and saved the mods the hassle in the past.

'Cos it's Friday and I'm fed up with lockdown and trying to eat healthily all the time I'm pushing the boat out and scrambling the egg with grated cheese and serving on a couple of thick slices of buttered Asda Tiger bread as a sort of open bacon and egg butty writ large. I shall then wash it down with a couple of bottles of fizz and inevitably post pished shite on here.
I’m now gagging for a full English. Bit worried as I may be accused by the SPOTY winner of being racist

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
I don't feel comfortable with a thread started specifically for debasing a long standing member of this site. It's bullying and unnecessary.

I know there have been similar threads, but they never end well, so I'm nipping this one in the bud.

If you really feel the need to slag off an individual, wait until something specific (and preferably new) is posted and take it to the poo poo thread.

If somebody wants to risk a lengthy ban by starting another one, crack on.

Status
Not open for further replies.