Himmler74 should he stay on ARRSE or feck off for good.

Should Himmler74 and any sockpuppets he has leave ARRSE for good.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a problem, you do realise that as the project sponsor you need to fund the activities and pay for my time?
I'll arrange a meeting to discuss the deliverables and outline the budget.
No doubt as your poll target is paying for your time. It must have been a very quick meeting to discuss the deliverables and outline the budget with @Himmler74 before you started project managing the poll he requested.

Here, borrow mine...

8E1791D3-617B-43EB-8FFC-D6DB0377BA40.jpeg

"Should X leave the site because of Y?" is never a good look. Just ignore him if he vexes you that much.

By 'ignore' I mean, of course, 'don't engage with'. Not 'utilise the ignore function' which is for the weak.
I hope he never tells a truth about Saint Stephen Lawrence, then you will ban him.

Tyk

LE
No doubt as your poll target is paying for your time. It must have been a very quick meeting to discuss the deliverables and outline the budget with @Himmler74 before you started project managing the poll he requested.

Here, borrow mine...

View attachment 550744

Nah doing his one free of charge as he clearly needed the help.

You on the other hand are asking for tangible benefits and my personal quota for freebies for the year has been used up.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Not a problem, you do realise that as the project sponsor you need to fund the activities and pay for my time?
I'll arrange a meeting to discuss the deliverables and outline the budget.
So the million quid will actually cost £7.6 million due to VO's and the Defender will actually be a Suzuki Jimny but with a green oval on each end - oh, and won't have an engine as that was never mentioned in the specification....

Tyk

LE
So the million quid will actually cost £7.6 million due to VO's and the Defender will actually be a Suzuki Jimny but with a green oval on each end - oh, and won't have an engine as that was never mentioned in the specification....

That all depends!!!

If he chops and changes requirements like the MOD tend to do then that budget may see some creep and wind up as a Lada with tracks one side and trolley wheels the other. Will take a first stab at the requirements when he agrees to my fees and project startup budget.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

NSP

LE
True, but should he decide to find a mess Webley...
...then that's his problem. He's a grown-up with big boy pants, apparently.

The_Duke

LE
Hooped. You might as well have a vote on what he has for tea tomorrow. You have as much chance, and indeed justification, of changing that.

Hooped. You might as well have a vote on what he has for tea tomorrow. You have as much chance, and indeed justification, of changing that.

another poll?

whats @Himmler74 having for tea tomorrow in his caravan in Cumbria?

- SPOTY dick?
- a nice length of Cumbrian sausage?
- final meal before suicide?

I’m sure there are other good options out there

NSP

LE
another poll?

whats @Himmler74 having for tea tomorrow in his caravan in Cumbria?

- SPOTY dick?
- a nice length of Cumbrian sausage?
- final meal before suicide?

I’m sure there are other good options out there
I'm having bacon and egg, if that's any help.

I'm having bacon and egg, if that's any help.
B@stard. I’m having porridge.

I now really fancy eggs, bacon, mushrooms, sausages, fried tomatoes, black pudding - with English Mustard and hash browns and shed loads of beans. Two slices of white toast with marmalade and a pint of nato standard. The brew - not the cnut on here

Tyk

LE

Entirely justified hooping, thanks for that :D
Indeed, the poll was created at his request how he reacts to it we can only speculate.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
you see this is why I can’t make my mind up.

that was quite funny even though you are serious.

who are the weak 15?
They play in white.

"Swing low, sweet chariot . . . . . "

Status
Not open for further replies.