Himmler74 should he stay on ARRSE or feck off for good.

Should Himmler74 and any sockpuppets he has leave ARRSE for good.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He may be a cünt, but if being a cûnt was contrary to the site rules then there would be very few of us left.

It’s probably best to leave the moderators to moderate.

Tyk

LE
I'm not: it was his instruction.

True, but should he decide to find a Mess Webley (or a Mess for that matter as his claims of being in the RAF are like all his others, in doubt) and do the honourable thing that's his choice, I'm not going to encourage it.

He may be a cünt, but if being a cûnt was contrary to the site rules then there would be very few of us left.

It’s probably best to leave the moderators to moderate.

Not a moderation issue, it was @Himmler74 's explicit request that a poll be put up.

Agreed, however I have identified my service, not dodged it like @dogmeat
That is your decision; there is nothing on here requiring anyone to disclose their service details. Nothing at all.

I don't really mind you, I even agree with you on some stuff - but the utterly dull way in which you and other middle-aged / old men are just unable to resist responding to each other's baiting is really, really fúcking dull.

It ruins lots of threads, and gives the moderators extra work sifting through playground squabbles.

Every forum needs a SPOTY , we`ve got one , I mean who would take his place ?

I'll give it a bash, but I want a decent pension plan, paid holiday and as many Irn Bru bars as I can eat.

The runner up? It's not like he isn't well qualified.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
If all the knobbers were banned from Arrse it would be a very small site.

And anyway, I like posting on Arrse! ;)

Do I think @Himmler74 is a cúnt? Yes.

Do I think trying to hound someone off Arrse is a cúnt's trick? Yes

As @dingerr has said - if being a cúnt was justification for being hoofed, then Arrse would be a very quiet site indeed.

Tyk

LE
Why did you feel the need to do that? When the poll and indeed, the thread has run its course and @Himmler74 is still here, will you feel some sort of job satisfaction?, A sense of achievement?

I am by profession a Project Manager, in my line of work we're used to implementing what the primary stakeholder (in this case the lying scrote named in the poll) requests, even if the request is not necessarily a great idea. Once delivered job is jobbed :D
Benefits realisation long term is some bugger else's problem!

That is your decision; there is nothing on here requiring anyone to disclose their service details. Nothing at all.

I don't really mind you, I even agree with you on some stuff - but the utterly dull way in which you and other middle-aged / old men are just anable to resist responding to each other's baiting is really, really fúcking dull.

It ruins lots of threads, and gives the moderators extra work sifting through playground squabbles.
By middle aged do you me 46? Come on can’t you see it’s a game, poking the old and bold racists in threads they live in?

On serious parts I am well serious, provide information that can be. Argue points without going all button smashing, however the simple people don’t differentiate between the forums, or latch onto bad joke that are years old.

It’s all a bit of fun, well for me anyway, for them it’s like the last crusade, @tiger stacker claims to know me, won’t publish after i told him I don’t care if he does, @Talos called me a Walt, which resulted in me finding out who he is, his less than stellar service.

Be a racist or not, laugh at the nomenclature that is coming or not, just don’t post it on the internet when your Facebook is linked to your google account. Nothing aimed at @Tappet in this post.

"Should X leave the site because of Y?" is never a good look. Just ignore him if he vexes you that much.

By 'ignore' I mean, of course, 'don't engage with'. Not 'utilise the ignore function' which is for the weak.
I was weak....

morsk

LE
Where is the "couldn't give a **** either way" option?

So maybe he told a few fibs. What does it matter. It's all anonymous anyway.

Up to him if he stays or goes. All the same to me.

I am by profession a Project Manager, in my line of work we're used to implementing what the primary stakeholder (in this case the lying scrote named in the poll) requests, even if the request is not necessarily a great idea. Once delivered job is jobbed :D
Benefits realisation long term is some bugger else's problem!
Right. That is staggeringly impressive. No, really - it is.

May I request a million quid and a new Land Rover Defender please.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Himmler is working very hard trying to become the new Bugsy niow that yer man had gone all sensible.

Tyk

LE
Right. That is staggeringly impressive. No, really - it is.

May I request a million quid and a new Land Rover Defender please.

Not a problem, you do realise that as the project sponsor you need to fund the activities and pay for my time?
I'll arrange a meeting to discuss the deliverables and outline the budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.