Himmler74 should he stay on ARRSE or feck off for good.

Should Himmler74 and any sockpuppets he has leave ARRSE for good.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyk

LE
@dogmeat start a poll, Himmler leave, himmler stay, Himmler kill himself?
You and your tribe should be happy with that.
No socks though, as they were all exposed in the SPOTY, go at it.

You stalked ang, she sent me the PM’s as ”your tribe know“ ang helped me through the pain of my wife dying of cancer.

So put the poll up and add a option of he hasn’t died enough, or killed himself enough for the edgy users.

Put up or shut up.

He's requested it and @Helm has said it's not grounds for banning so here goes.

Many posters are well aware that @Himmler74 is a terminal cancer walt, winner of SPoTY 2020 in a hard fought battle and all around scumbag who's recently claimed to be jewish to get a leg up in the oppression olympics.

Simple question since he's asked for it should he leave ARRSE for good, including any and all sockpuppets present or future or should he hang around like the rancid liar he's proven himself to be.

Admittedly there's basically no chance he'll bog off as he wouldn't know how to act with any integrity, but what the hell.

No doubt he'll roll out his sockpuppets to vote, I don't have such a thing, but I'm sure others do :D

I voted Please stay you're an asset to ARRSE

I do have him on ignore though

Is there a himmler sock guidance note available?
I think he may be joining the man from remf to make it two on ignore soon.

It has to be said if he’s pukka then we all owe him a night out on the town. Alas if he choose to rest in a biffa bin afterwards then thats his choice

philc

LE
Oh vey, he is Jewish now, who knew.

I know what I want to say..

But Sixty gets all upset about reference to the holocaust.. I think the end of his cock is missing and he's a Tottenham Hotspur supporter.

True, the evidence would have to be pretty convincing though.
The problem is every current serving member knows that social media is toxic, if your persec is pish you do get pulled by your CoC. Something like failing the service test,the fact your personal view will be held against you
means you can pretend you’re invisible but truth be told you ain’t

Now I wonder if any sane person would embarrass currently serving mates/colleagues

Sure as feck I wouldn’t, I have to look them in the eye everyday

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
I know what I want to say..

But Sixty gets all upset about reference to the holocaust.. I think the end of his cock is missing and he's a Tottenham Hotspur supporter.
Ironic that you are (potentially) proposing the final solution for a Himmler walt

I used to think Zyklon was like Calgon but for showers....

What is the point of trying to hound somebody off of the site when it is much easier to simply not engage with those with whom you may disagree or find distasteful?

NSP

LE

Many posters are well aware that @Himmler74 is a terminal cancer walt, winner of SPoTY 2020 in a hard fought battle and all around scumbag who's recently claimed to be jewish to get a leg up in the oppression olympics.

Simple question since he's asked for it should he leave ARRSE for good, including any and all sockpuppets present or future or should he hang around like the rancid liar he's proven himself to be.

Admittedly there's basically no chance he'll bog off as he wouldn't know how to act with any integrity, but what the hell.

No doubt he'll roll out his sockpuppets to vote, I don't have such a thing, but I'm sure others do :D
Point of order: his specification was for a poll of three choices, not two...

whistling.gif

I shall have to have a big think about which way to cast my vote. I don’t think I’ve ever faced such a difficult choice.

I also want to know who are in the ‘weak 15’.

have to sleep on this one.

he is a prick though

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
"Should X leave the site because of Y?" is never a good look. Just ignore him if he vexes you that much.

By 'ignore' I mean, of course, 'don't engage with'. Not 'utilise the ignore function' which is for the weak.

He's precisely as tedious as those that respond to his trolling/baiting.

Start a thread with a vote function? Christ no wonder the old and bold are all alcoholi.

Status
Not open for further replies.