Hillary Declared Too Sexy For Presidency

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Not_Whistlin_Dixie, Mar 31, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Actress Sharon Stone on the prospects for a Hillary Clinton presidential candidacy:

I think Hillary Clinton is fantastic. But I think it is too soon for her to run. This may sound odd, but a woman should be past her sexuality when she runs. Hillary still has sexual power and I don't think people will accept that. It's too threatening."

"Sharon Stone: Hillary Clinton Too Sexy To Run For President" 27 March 2006
  2. Well,,,,, I would chuck one up Hillary !!!!!! Then again I aint fussy. A mouths a mouth !!!!!

3. Don't forget to ask her to take her teeth out first.
  4. F-ing ell, this post should be moved to the Naffi. Hilsey sexy, Oh My Buddha.
    I do worry about Blurs New Model Army.
  5. Just imagine shagging a woman with that amount of power !!!!! Just as youve got her twitching in the throes of ecstacy , then chucking your muck right up her !!!! You wouldnt care if she had her own teeth or not !!!!! PHWOOOOOR. :evil:

6. Oh come on... Crab? Jonwilly? - are you saying you wouldn't have 'sexual relations' with Hillary?

7. NO, Not as long as I have my right wrist, or a conwenient puppy dog on hand.
    She is Gopping.
    Remember just after 9/11 a airliner crashed and Hilsy was one of the first on the spot. If you had seen her first thing of a morning without any make up on you too would have been at Vomit stations.
    I have said before find a Photo of Angei Joilie without make up and you would think twice.
  8. Hilary Clinton sexy?

If you think that then I'm glad you still have a right arm - you;re gonna fecking neeed it you sad sack.
  9. That's EXACTLY what I'm saying. And, before you ask, Chelsea's a no-no too.

Now, I'd grab Jenna Bush by the nostrils and flip her on the B-side in a heartbeat. Filthy scutter.
  10. Hillary sexy??? FFS...Condoleeza Rice is sexy!!.. powerful, and she works out ot stay 'buff' every day...
    Can't imagine a better Presidential smackdown caged ring fight than Ms Clinton vs Ms Rice for Empress of the New World...

As for Sharon Stone...she should keep her mouth shut or open it only for other purposes..[ She's still a fab looker apperently she still sizzles in the Basic Instinct 2 flick though the plot is supposedly ' pants ' ] and I'd be happy to butter her buns but I don't want to know that she has only air in her head
  11. Condoleeza Rice is sexy!!..

Jaysus every time I see the woman my erection falls so rapidly my bell end leaves a bruise on my ankle.
  12. I thought Roman Abramovich had bought Chelsea already, won't get a look in now, think I'll try the right tonight and pretend it's somebody else.
    As for Condaleeza Rice, four thousand holes in Blackburn, Lancashire. One would do me.
  13. I am really really sorry for posting this - might be NSFW in some particularly retarded workplaces.

Couldn't resist it...
  14. Yukk - she's a four bagger.
  15. OK, in order to clear my mind of 50-something hags, and yet retain some sort of common link with political totty, I'm going to do you all a favour. I don't suppose many of you (spams excepted) will have heard about the bush Dynasty's sole redeeming feature.

Gentlemen, meet the 21yr old niece of the 43rd president of the United States: Lauren Bush