Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Hillary Clinton caught WALTING it up like a good un!!

DavidBOC said:
Please!

while Bush graduated from Harvard.

Bush graduated from Yale. Yale is a school in New Haven, Connecticut. Yale is a 4 letter word.

Admittedly Bush did get his master's degree from Harvard but his undergraduate school was Yale.

I would point out that both Clintons have degrees from Yale Law. Please do not blame Harvard for them either.

graduate -- Receive an academic degree upon completion of one's studies

"Following in his father's footsteps, Bush attended Yale University, where he received a Bachelor's degree in history in 1968... After obtaining an MBA from Harvard University, Bush entered the oil industry in Texas."

Are you saying, he "obtained" an MBA from Harvard without graduating? That would explain a lot. :lol:

Anyway, what happened to Ron Paul?

Misspoke? What happened to the quaint old Americanism "economical with the truth"? I used to love that one.
"Pretexting" was another one that reared its head for a while. I think that was used about the reason for the invasion was "to bring democracy to Iraq". Trust the politicos to come up with the best ones, just like "there are lies, damned lies, statistics and government inflation figures"

When I heard that she visited the troops under sniper fire, it conjoured up visions of behind enemy lines. However it seems she just told a white lie!!

Not sure which American politician I would vote for. Apparently Obama wanted to nuke India. May have done some good, they would have no money to buy Land rover and jaguar, only problem is what about the call centres ?

Mcain is ok, makes nice oven chips.

I sat through umpteen conference calls throughout most of '96 in HQ MND (SW). I do not remember once hearing of "sniper fire" directed at Tuzla or indeed any engagement of the base there by either direct or indirect fire - nor even woad smeared pygmies for that matter. I am quite sure I would have remembered the First Lady (sic) being engaged. Indeed in those days before her makeover a sniper would not have achieved a "kill", not unless it was a Barratt!

Hilary is a liar and what is worse, she is a liar who devalues the contribution of all NATO servicemen to implementing the Dayton peace accord by her warry, walting lies.